Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I deal with my chronic pain? I'm so desperate, please help

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
I don't know what to do anymore, I have to vent about this because I feel like I'm in an impossible situation...
I live every single day of my life since years with chronic physical and psychological pain. The physical part is my chronic muscle stiffness, it's so severe that even a gentle pressure on any of my body parts you can name (arms, legs, chest, back, etc.) will give me some pain, a weird electric discharge and a tearing sensation in the muscle. I believe my poor back posture and wrist posture might be what fucked up my entire neuro-musculoskeletal system, but it's not completely my fault because my poor visual acuity forces me to slouch when reading and writing (man I wish I could afford new glasses...)

The psychological part of my chronic pain is loneliness and a general lack of respect from everyone. I'm for sure an undiagnosed autist because I swear each time I got into social situations, I always struggled to figure out about obvious clues and other peoples' thoughts and feelings about my actions. I also suffer from OCD, a mental disorder that's widely known as the "hand-washing obsession" but it actually goes much deeper than that (not entering into details cuz it would make my topic too long and it's outside the targeted subject) and that can make me look goofy and retarded in public.

I'm also the weakest-looking person in the room, not only because of my recessed jaw (both of my parents have a recessed jaw so it never began for me in that category) but also because I only weight 100 lbs at a height of 5'8 (again not my fault, my ancestors from my mother's side are all extremely skinny so I clearly inherited the skinny genes from them).
This makes me insecure because I can feel how girls (in fact not just girls but everyone) despises me just by looking at me, my non-NT mental traits, my face and my body clearly give to others the image of an ugly, mentally retarded weakling.

So yeah I think we can all agree I'm doomed to live in shame and loneliness?

But to make everything worse, my retarded parents are completely unsupportive (and that's the main reason I hate them). They believe I'm too young for chronic physical pain (when I swear it's 100% REAL I feel it EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY) and also that I can't have psychological pain because I didn't had enough interactions with the outside world for that (dumb argument because loneliness is a pain you can BY DEFINITION experience without going in the outside world). As a result, they expect me to act like a happy and mentally sane person, but I just can't. And because I don't, they shout at me, blame me, insult me, make me suffer, when I don't deserve any of this, I'm really the victim here and they're the abusers. I wish I could afford an apartment, I'm so tired of living with them...
I can't study anymore. I can't exercice anymore. I can't watch movies with them anymore. I can't talk with them anymore. I can't even play video games anymore.
Please believe me when I say that my pain is SO SEVERE that I can't do ANY of the things mentioned above anymore. The pain is way too much of a distraction.

My question is, what's the solution to this? How do I numb this pain? I need a quick solution to make the pain instantly disappear at least temporarily, it can't wait at all because I'm already too much behind with my studies and there's no way for me to work in these inhumane conditions.

Please tell me any ideas you have for me. Anything, absolutely anything, no matter the consequences for me or the others! It's such an extreme emergency that any idea is appreciated! You guys on incels.is are the only people that I can trust enough to understand about what I'm talking about...

TL;DR I live every single day of my life since years with chronic physical and psychological pain, and my retarded parents worsen the situation by telling me I'm just lazy and it's all in my head (I wish I could afford an apartment, I'm so tired of living with them...) I'm forced to live with 2 people who are making me sick just by being in my presence and I can't function at all anymore, I can't study I can't do physical exercice I can't do ANYTHING because the pain is way too strong and it distracts me too much from the things I should be doing. I need ideas to instantly get rid of this pain, at least temporarily, yes instantly because I can't wait since I'm too behind with so many things in life...

Sounds like mineral deficiencies. Eat more red meat. As much as you can. That should fix you.

This kinda sounds like multiple sclerosis, You should see a doctor.

I share many problems with you but for your chronic pain, I think you should see a doctor to get a psychical therapy tbh

You mean for my weight?
I didn't even read the weight part. Forget about red meat, eat EVERYTHING. Gaining weight should've been the first thing you tried dude.

If your life is fucked, there's no need to save money anymore...just do everything to keep yourself alive and healthy

If your life is fucked, there's no need to save money anymore...just do everything to keep yourself alive and healthy
You can only be alive once

You lack minerals in your body. Also heavy malnutrition & yes possible scoliosis.

I'm actually following a chiropractic treatment (a form of physical therapy) but it doesn't help that much...

I'm actually following a chiropractic treatment (a form of physical therapy) but it doesn't help that much...
That's not your problem dude trust me. Your problem is lack of nutrition. Start eating more. Force yourself if you have to. Your body will eventually adapt to tolerate bigger amounts of food.

I don't know what to do anymore, I have to vent about this because I feel like I'm in an impossible situation...
I live every single day of my life since years with chronic physical and psychological pain. The physical part is my chronic muscle stiffness, it's so severe that even a gentle pressure on any of my body parts you can name (arms, legs, chest, back, etc.) will give me some pain, a weird electric discharge and a tearing sensation in the muscle. I believe my poor back posture and wrist posture might be what fucked up my entire neuro-musculoskeletal system, but it's not completely my fault because my poor visual acuity forces me to slouch when reading and writing (man I wish I could afford new glasses...)

The psychological part of my chronic pain is loneliness and a general lack of respect from everyone. I'm for sure an undiagnosed autist because I swear each time I got into social situations, I always struggled to figure out about obvious clues and other peoples' thoughts and feelings about my actions. I also suffer from OCD, a mental disorder that's widely known as the "hand-washing obsession" but it actually goes much deeper than that (not entering into details cuz it would make my topic too long and it's outside the targeted subject) and that can make me look goofy and retarded in public.

I'm also the weakest-looking person in the room, not only because of my recessed jaw (both of my parents have a recessed jaw so it never began for me in that category) but also because I only weight 100 lbs at a height of 5'8 (again not my fault, my ancestors from my mother's side are all extremely skinny so I clearly inherited the skinny genes from them).
This makes me insecure because I can feel how girls (in fact not just girls but everyone) despises me just by looking at me, my non-NT mental traits, my face and my body clearly give to others the image of an ugly, mentally retarded weakling.

So yeah I think we can all agree I'm doomed to live in shame and loneliness?

But to make everything worse, my retarded parents are completely unsupportive (and that's the main reason I hate them). They believe I'm too young for chronic physical pain (when I swear it's 100% REAL I feel it EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY) and also that I can't have psychological pain because I didn't had enough interactions with the outside world for that (dumb argument because loneliness is a pain you can BY DEFINITION experience without going in the outside world). As a result, they expect me to act like a happy and mentally sane person, but I just can't. And because I don't, they shout at me, blame me, insult me, make me suffer, when I don't deserve any of this, I'm really the victim here and they're the abusers. I wish I could afford an apartment, I'm so tired of living with them...
I can't study anymore. I can't exercice anymore. I can't watch movies with them anymore. I can't talk with them anymore. I can't even play video games anymore.
Please believe me when I say that my pain is SO SEVERE that I can't do ANY of the things mentioned above anymore. The pain is way too much of a distraction.

My question is, what's the solution to this? How do I numb this pain? I need a quick solution to make the pain instantly disappear at least temporarily, it can't wait at all because I'm already too much behind with my studies and there's no way for me to work in these inhumane conditions.

Please tell me any ideas you have for me. Anything, absolutely anything, no matter the consequences for me or the others! It's such an extreme emergency that any idea is appreciated! You guys on incels.is are the only people that I can trust enough to understand about what I'm talking about...

TL;DR I live every single day of my life since years with chronic physical and psychological pain, and my retarded parents worsen the situation by telling me I'm just lazy and it's all in my head (I wish I could afford an apartment, I'm so tired of living with them...) I'm forced to live with 2 people who are making me sick just by being in my presence and I can't function at all anymore, I can't study I can't do physical exercice I can't do ANYTHING because the pain is way too strong and it distracts me too much from the things I should be doing. I need ideas to instantly get rid of this pain, at least temporarily, yes instantly because I can't wait since I'm too behind with so many things in life...
I feel sorry for you, your situation is terrible, there is no way, there's no way people here can help you in any way :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

chiropractic is a pseudoscience, lol, maybe even your chiropractor did some damage to your spine and that's the cause of all this crap

That's not your problem dude trust me. Your problem is lack of nutrition. Start eating more. Force yourself if you have to. Your body will eventually adapt to tolerate bigger amounts of food.
Even if I don't feel like it? Because I have almost no appetite there have even been days where I ate nothing (or almost) without even realizing it
I feel sorry for you, your situation is terrible, there is no way, there's no way people here can help you in any way :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:
All I'm looking for is some ideas (already got one from CantEscapeYourFate), but thanks for understanding that I'm in a terrible situation, I appreciate that because trust me your message is already WAY more than what I'm getting from IRL people :fuk:

Even if I don't feel like it? Because I have almost no appetite there have even been days where I ate nothing (or almost) without even realizing it
The no appetite thing can be caused by your mental and psychological issues. I wouldn't rely on your appetite in your situation. You should eat whether you're hungry or not because you're clearly severely underweight. The natural weight for a 5'8" man is about 150lbs yet you weigh 100lbs... Let that sink in bro.

The no appetite thing can be caused by your mental and psychological issues. I wouldn't rely on your appetite in your situation. You should eat whether you're hungry or not because you're clearly severely underweight. The natural weight for a 5'8" man is about 150lbs yet you weigh 100lbs... Let that sink in bro.
Does the fact that I am 18 years old change anything?
Because, when I mention my weight to my parents, they always tell me "it's normal, you're skinny because you're only 18 years old and you're not done growing yet, you'll naturally become heavier when the time comes"

Loneliness is a genuine disease its so deadly its shortens your lifespan

Does the fact that I am 18 years old change anything?
Because, when I mention my weight to my parents, they always tell me "it's normal, you're skinny because you're only 18 years old and you're not done growing yet, you'll naturally become heavier when the time comes"
Dude age doesn't matter, your weight should always match with your height. But even if age does matter, you're 18 so you're pretty much done growing. Your parents don't know what they're saying. You just gotta eat more, trust me. Lots of meat and carbs.

consume lots of vitamin. Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, C and B complex

Pain pills can help.

This can too:

E1

E2

- naproxen and ibuprofen are preferable to acetaminophen and aspirin for serious pain; don't mix
- turmeric (yes, seriously, turmeric -- if you can grind up the root form it is more potent) -- mix the powder with water and drink shots of that
- NAD+ booster pills -- not cheap, but helps with cellular-level aging stuff
- microwave socks full of uncooked rice or beans -- use as heating pads
- glucosamine and chondroitin can help with joints
- magnesium too

if possible with your range of movement:
- sleep on floor instead of bed when possible
- yoga

The psychological part of my chronic pain is loneliness
Loneliness causes all these symptoms in males. The only remedy is to find a hobby and go out and socialize more. Take jewpills if they help you.

In foids this condition is called "fibromyalgia" and it's caused by an intense longing for Chad, not by loneliness, which doesn't even exist for foids.

Basically, in this condition, your nerves are all firing up your muscles all the time and keeping you tense. You must relax, and the only way to relax is by feeling good surrounded by friends.

Also: go to the gym.

Don't depend on strangers online for stuff like this. Nobody can diagnose you without knowing your body and your actual symptoms. See a doctor about it.

You could have some medical tests like x-rays and an MRI.

I've had both. The MRI found nothing bad but the x-rays discovered I have scoliosis, and that gives me nervous system issues.

I also have chronic pain,there´s no solution you can use 35 medicines to try taking it away but it never truly ends just try cleaning your mind and try to cope with it,its pretty fucked and i thoug about killing myself a thousand times trying to end this pain.

also you can go ER. just kidding