Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I accept my genetics have been sorted out of humanity

R

righteouscel

-
Kinda fucked up how women decided my genetics wasn't worthy to keep on existing. I will die and wither away like a science experiment gone wrong.

You dont worry about women

You're a bit mistaken; I'm aware of my superior IQ genes...I just simply enjoy denigrating holes.

ThERe is always a solution to your problems
Battle Droids Ok GIF by Star Wars

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It's simply the state of current hypergamy and foid privilege/entitlement; though evolutionarily, a sub-90 IQ, cognitively retarded Chad would be wiped out, the average foid now would pick such a mogger over a genius-level 5'6 ricecel... :feelsclown:

If asking about how to accept it, simply think of your various experiences as a subhuman in the modern world, and how you were treated by most foids and generally the majority of society; it should come naturally. :feelsjuice:

You are trapped in your body forever, why bother obsessing over what women think of you if it isn't even your fault? You might as well stop caring, since you will live with yourself till your death, you can't let others dictate your life like that

It's simply the state of current hypergamy and foid privilege/entitlement; though evolutionarily, a sub-90 IQ, cognitively retarded Chad would be wiped out, the average foid now would pick such a mogger over a genius-level 5'6 ricecel... :feelsclown:

If asking about how to accept it, simply think of your various experiences as a subhuman in the modern world, and how you were treated by most foids and generally the majority of society; it should come naturally. :feelsjuice:
It's always a Dad wanting to shit on a incel

it's pure willpower till we die boyo

Acceptance takes time.

Just the way it is, gotta adopt some healthy copes

its brutal but you have to learn to accept it