Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do curries endure the kind of brutal poverty they live in throughout their lives?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I am not even talking about their slum shithole living with all their dirt, filth, and squalor. I'm talking about being untouched, living sexless lives, eating horribly, and being forced to grind in oppressive subtropical weather. How do they do it without feeling suicidal?

They rapemaxx and forcemarriagemaxx.

Some do it, others emigrate, and others end up being food for the Ganges.

Religious copium

they dont, clothes tied on fans hangings are indian classics

They rapemaxx and forcemarriagemaxx.
No they don't rapemaxx. Their arranged marriages are all sexless. They remain thirsty and deprived throughout their lives.

Most are too unaware to know the nature of their existence

Most are too unaware to know the nature of their existence
I think this is the real truth. Their self-awareness is astonishingly non-existent.

I think this is the real truth. Their self-awareness is astonishingly non-existent.
It's easily observed by their lack of mere spatial awareness

The same way we do. Copes. Delusion.

We're the master copers. Nothing will kill our will to live:dab:.

The same way we do. Copes. Delusion.
We don't cope like they do. We cope consciously after facing the truth. They are just delusional.

We're the master copers. Nothing will kill our will to live:dab:.
The problem with me is that I have the kind of naturally blackpilled pessimistic mindset which doesn't allow me to cope. I can't endure this life. It feels like a solitary confinement maximum security prison sentence. I really can't keep going like this.

No they don't rapemaxx. Their arranged marriages are all sexless. They remain thirsty and deprived throughout their lives.
Man, rapemaxx and forcemarriagemaxx is a thing in India. In some regions it is even cultural. Are they a minority? It may be, but there is the fact.

The surplus of men is so high that objectively there is no other way than rapemaxx.

By smearing shit on the walls

By smearing shit on the walls
Dude fuck off with your trolling comments. Don't comment on my threads you fucking retard.

@Emba Welcome to my blocklist you stupid oldfag retard. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Hope that they can immigrate to someone else other than curryland one day and acquire a white gf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back