Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do burgers live in their country when every week there's a mass riot

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
JFL, there's another mass riot just because some nigger got shot for stealing a car or some shit. And now there's soys and niggers burning down another neighbourhood in (Minnesota?). How come they didn't riot when that curry in Washington got murdered? And why do white people allow random looting and rioting? Imagine this shit happening in China or Russia right now, or even 10 years ago under Obama. Their national guard would immediately be deployed to put them down and end it in a day permanently. But now you have cops that are kneeling to them and allowing their squad cars get bashed up. :feelshaha:

Tfw going to grocery store to buy milk and eggs. Oh I can't, niggers burned the store down.

Because people adapt to everything and because the ideas of accelerationism are wrong when you deal with completely domesticated people. The same reason why people still accept masks/etc.; it has simply become their new reality. And this is the worrying stuff: In a few years you will look back at these time with nostalgia and think that they were good compared to what is in store for everyone of us in the future.

Just dont go outside when its get dark,
stay in your car when on the road, hang around in parks and the wilderness in the daytime, learn how to outrun the wolves and Bobcats and climb fences.

If have extra $ invest in kevlar and some riot helmet .
Food have gotten a bit more expensive for some items, and am a bit more frugal but udderwise my life havent change much

2nd Amendment.

Fill in the blanks:

The ____ did this.

(Hint: 4 letter word starting with J)

:feelskek:

Fill in the blanks:

The ____ did this.

(Hint: 4 letter word starting with J)

:feelskek:
Tumblr m6cdaikxd11rx9ntho1 500

Did I guess right?

No mass riots here because no one here care for politics. I live in burgerland.

Unless we live near niggers, we are pretty safe in ignoring it. You get used to the new "normal" after some time. If you are unfortunately close to niggers, you live with the same mentality that people had during the London bombings: at any point everything may get burnt to shit and your family may die, but hey that's life.

niggers don't riot outside specific city areas mostly.
No mass riots here because no one here care for politics. I live in burgerland.
this too riots over hyped for most part

Last edited:
JFL, there's another mass riot just because some nigger got shot for stealing a car or some shit. And now there's soys and niggers burning down another neighbourhood in (Minnesota?). How come they didn't riot when that curry in Washington got murdered? And why do white people allow random looting and rioting? Imagine this shit happening in China or Russia right now, or even 10 years ago under Obama. Their national guard would immediately be deployed to put them down and end it in a day permanently. But now you have cops that are kneeling to them and allowing their squad cars get bashed up. :feelshaha:

Tfw going to grocery store to buy milk and eggs. Oh I can't, niggers burned the store down.
I forget how much soy other states are contaminated with

@BummerDrummer thoughts on other states getting niggered and stepped on by antifa tier riots ?

I forget how much soy other states are contaminated with

@BummerDrummer thoughts on other states getting niggered and stepped on by antifa tier riots ?
Fuck them. Northern pieces of shit can’t stop exporting it here. If they try doing that here they get shot like Garett foster. If they do riot all they get is the sodomite places here, like the bars and sex shops and shit (dirty 6th) and don’t even think about going near homes.

That’s what happens dude. In a way the shitty reconstruction era was good for the south (where the north was very open about being niggerlicious and wanting to rig elections and kill everyone who opposed) because it was so bad it spawned a reactionary movement so strong it still is around today and basically saved us from becoming them
2nd Amendment.
Exact opposite. The 2nd amendment is the only thing stopping the riots from Getting worse. If the 2nd amendment goes away we will end up like india where the rioters just straight up go into homes and start looting and killing.

Last edited:
JFL, there's another mass riot just because some nigger got shot for stealing a car or some shit.
This, then other nigger chimps will riot until the car is burned down, it'll probably catch on fire too.
For the Nigger, have a car suddenly catch fire and go up in flames while driving is no big deal, in fact it seems to be a fairly common occurrence.
Similarly too, their living quarters seem to burst into flames alot. Some of it can be blamed on smoking while in bed, other incidents can usually be attributed to the shoddy means by which they repair things -- also known as "Nigger-Rigging" which invariably leads to catastrophic failure.

Easy, the nigger riots happen in the nigger cities, so just live outside the nigger cities and you'll be fine.

Cope it’s all fear lingering if you don’t live downtown your good :feelsjuice:

THIS, nigger would rather riot then pay for something. Yes, this sometimes happens to Humans, but standing in line to get "Da Lectric" or "Da Heat" restored after not paying the utility bills for months on end is a full-time occupation for the Negro. To the Chimpus Americanus it is a downright violation of their rights to actually have to PAY for something, as they have become so accustomed to hand-outs and entitlements they actually think YT owes them everything!