Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do 6’3 “tallcels” end up here?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
How can you be 6’3, taller than 95% of the male population (including Zoomers) and almost an entire foot taller than most manlets here, and still end up a KHHV? There are many foids who will fetishize even subhumans as long they are tall and NT.

If that doesn’t prove the NTpill, nothing will.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

They just want to brag

"No, bro, 6'5 is actually minimum in 2022! I'm a 6'1 16-year-old and I see literal old men taller than me, it's so over for manlets like me!" :feelstastyman:

I'd honestly be fine with tallcels or other average-height incels to stay here, provided they're legitimately subhuman; the problem starts with they start claiming nonsensical drivel like the example above, and begin disrespecting actual manners by claiming they're "short" because a few 6'6 outliers passed them the other way and they're too obsessed with their height to see past that... :feelsclown:

As for the reason why, I suspect plain humblebragging, coping by saying it's actually somehow their height holding them back, or wanting to prove how "truecel" they are. :feelsjuice:

If you’re 6’3 and healthy you gotta be an ultra mentalcel to not be a normie at that height

I am 6'2 and I am completely invisible to women. Women do not care about height at all. My circumstances are a lot deeper than my height. Things like time, location, demographics, a lack of a good social circle and dealing with social isolation are all ordeals that are beyond genetic determinism. I always had unfortunate circumstances that I couldnt control and my height has always been completely useless. If the heightpill was real i would have a girlfriend but its really bullshit. I have seen men shorter than me with women all the time. The oofy doofy pill is the pill most guys on this sight will never touch because its too demoralizing. Looks theory has always been bullshit. Things like the zeitgeist or the overall social climate of society will effect a mans ability to be around a woman. Women are focused on their careers and their independence so they simply do not care about the majority of men. Most of us want to believe that women are still attracted to men when really they dont give a fuck. Most zoomer women are in love with themselves, their pets, their smartphones, netflix and other things. They are going gay en masse and want nothing to do with most men regardless of height and looks. Women have went their own way a long time ago and they are not coming back.

Rich 7'7 22 y.o. Basketball player virgin

Robert Bobroczky | Net Worth​

As of 2022, Robert is estimated to have a net worth of around $1.5 million. More details on his salary are not disclosed.

Robert Bobroczky | Love Life​

Until today, Robert has no girlfriend, as there is no news about it. Maybe, he is well-focused on his career and the games.

The term “marriage” hasn’t occurred as he is still young. However, his sexual orientation is straight.

I am 6'2 and I am completely invisible to women. Women do not care about height at all. My circumstances are a lot deeper than my height. Things like time, location, demographics, a lack of a good social circle and dealing with social isolation are all ordeals that are beyond genetic determinism. I always had unfortunate circumstances that I couldnt control and my height has always been completely useless. If the heightpill was real i would have a girlfriend but its really bullshit. I have seen men shorter than me with women all the time. The oofy doofy pill is the pill most guys on this sight will never touch because its too demoralizing. Looks theory has always been bullshit. Things like the zeitgeist or the overall social climate of society will effect a mans ability to be around a woman. Women are focused on their careers and their independence so they simply do not care about the majority of men. Most of us want to believe that women are still attracted to men when really they dont give a fuck. Most zoomer women are in love with themselves, their pets, their smartphones, netflix and other things. They are going gay en masse and want nothing to do with most men regardless of height and looks. Women have went their own way a long time ago and they are not coming back.
Fake foid love the height especially height mogging

If you’re 6’3 and healthy you gotta be an ultra mentalcel to not be a normie at that height
I am a mentalcel and a locationcel mainly. The mentalpill and the locationpill are the most brutal pills that most of you guys will never touch because its something really beyond your control. Most locations in the west are demographic wastelands and are filled with old fucks. You barely see gen z women unless they are in college or at the store buying something. There are really no spaces where men and women can naturally meet anymore. This is why the locationpill is so brutal because its nearly impossible to find a healthy environment in the west that hasnt been poisoned by feminism and social media amongst other things.

Fake foid love the height especially height mogging
No they dont women could give less than a damn about how tall you are. Women care about things like conformity, obedience, submissiveness, utility, convenience, security and money. If you can provide all of these things then height is irrelevant to her.

No they dont women could give less than a damn about how tall you are. Women care about things like conformity, obedience, submissiveness, utility, convenience, security and money. If you can provide all of these things then height is irrelevant to her.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Tallfag lie guys dont believe this tallfag
Insane gaslight

they are late bloomers or just going through dry spells. more often than not they ascend and leave after a while

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Tallfag lie guys dont believe this tallfag
Insane gaslight
I am not gaslighting you this is what women want. Whether you are tall or even fat and short is irrelevant. If you can provide these things then your physical attributes dont matter. This is why you see a lot of short latino men with a bunch of kids. Looks theory is completey debunked when it comes to latinos.

I am 6'5 and I am completely invisible to women. Women do not care about height at all. My circumstances are a lot deeper than my height. Things like time, location, demographics, a lack of a good social circle and dealing with social isolation are all ordeals that are beyond genetic determinism. I always had unfortunate circumstances that I couldnt control and my height has always been completely useless. If the heightpill was real i would have a girlfriend but its really bullshit. I have seen men shorter than me with women all the time. The oofy doofy pill is the pill most guys on this sight will never touch because its too demoralizing. Looks theory has always been bullshit. Things like the zeitgeist or the overall social climate of society will effect a mans ability to be around a woman. Women are focused on their careers and their independence so they simply do not care about the majority of men. Most of us want to believe that women are still attracted to men when really they dont give a fuck. Most zoomer women are in love with themselves, their pets, their smartphones, netflix and other things. They are going gay en masse and want nothing to do with most men regardless of height and looks. Women have went their own way a long time ago and they are not coming back.

I'm very facially ugly and autistic so it's not even worth it

Zoomers are fakecels. They also get with millennial women.

Most famous polish incel is like 202 cm high (6ft 7) -just Google "przemcel".
He couldn't find gf and he went gay.

If God had made me 6'3, I would be wallowing in the heaven of prime pussies :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It is possible only in rare cases if you are giga autistic and vomit inducing ugly. I know some guys like that.