Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did your parents meet?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
My parents meet at a party but the funny part is how my maternal grandparents meet.My grandmother's wallet fell out and she didn't realised it(they were in a bus).My grandfather asked all her village where she lives and crossed a river by swimming and running like 10 km to return her wallet.

Both were platonics to each other in uni. They were both told about same guy about what they think about each other. And that guy couldn't resist anymore and said "You both love each other, don't bother me and figure it yourself". After ten years from that day, they created an incel.

At a bonfire when my mum was 14 in 1957, they were their first and only loves. Stayed together until my dad died 2 year ago.

They met at a bar. My mom went out with some of her girlfriends and my dad went with some of his marine corps buddies.

My dad when he drinks becomes super low inhib and like all women my mom couldn't resist a dark triad tallfag and thus I was unfortunately conceived:feelsjuice:

They met...while Mother was working at a store. He was enticed by Mother's phenotype.

Close Enough:

Mul4

Mul1

In a party, maybe.

I don't know, lol, and I don't want to ask, to be honest.

At a bonfire when my mum was 14 in 1957, they were their first and only loves. Stayed together until my dad died 2 year ago.
How old was your dad at the time in 1957?

They met on New year's Day party 1986

Cousin marriage :fuk: