Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How did you cope with your race before the blackpill

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I used to cope by thinking
  • Face doesnt matter for black people
  • Black people are desired sexually the most
  • BBC theory means I can get laid easily
  • Blacks are more masculine because of skin colour (JFL)

I didn't. I realized that the racepill itself is a cope and instead blamed my face, height, and autism like a rational incel.

my cope was apartheid (I'm south African), race doesn't matter and non-white women hate white men so much ill have a chance. except, I kinda have a white skin tone, ethnic feachers.

I'm half white half moor like most of spaniards. Not enough white to be a whitecel not enough moor to be a muslimcel :feelsbadman:

I used to cope by thinking
  • Face doesnt matter for black people
  • Black people are desired sexually the most
  • BBC theory means I can get laid easily
  • Blacks are more masculine because of skin colour (JFL)

For your last point, blacks ARE more masculine because they produce more testosterone than whites or asians on average.

For your last point, blacks ARE more masculine because they produce more testosterone than whites or asians on average.
in general maybe but it doesnt apply to me

in general maybe but it doesnt apply to me

Yeah, I think you have to be the "stereotypical black guy" in order to successfully pull off "Just be black theory."

If not, you're pretty much just as much screwed as the rest of us.

I'm half white half moor like most of spaniards. Not enough white to be a whitecel not enough moor to be a muslimcel :feelsbadman:
Are you legit half Moor or Andalusian? Same thing but I'm just wondering.

Are you legit half Moor or Andalusian? Same thing but I'm just wondering.
I don't have any moor close relatives but if I compare myself with other European people I'm not so white. So kinda Andalusian.

Vidya and weed and friends