Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How did this Fatcel get a Stacy-Lite?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
Just read an article on BBC News and saw a photo of this Fatcel with a Stacy-Lite. (The article is about how they got scammed via Mail and lost all their savings :feelskek:.)

But how did he manage to get a Foid like this :reeeeee:? This is utter suifuel tbh.

2EBDCA04 94E7 44D1 8A29 A53E28563B1E

Link to the article:

where's the stacylite?

Stacy lite my ass. that's a chubby Becky. clearly many posters here can't rate for shit.

where's the stacy-lite ????????????????????
xi zhao huao tanj ???

That man has superior genes to that woman. He also mogs me very hard, that's nowhere close incel looks wtf.

They're a looksmatch, she's just slighty better than him imho

there must be a foid under that makeup

She has so much make up on she looks like a clown. Also this is a photo for the media so you know she looked the best she possibly can and stills looks like shit. In yhe picture she looks 4 or 5 out of 10. In reality she is probably a 3. No stacy seen here.

Large skull NT, both fat, taller than her. Plus not a stacylite.

She has so much make up on she looks like a clown. Also this is a photo for the media so you know she looked the best she possibly can and stills looks like shit. In yhe picture she looks 4 or 5 out of 10. In reality she is probably a 3. No stacy seen here.
Okay okay. But how would you rate the guy?

Only
Just read an article on BBC News and saw a photo of this Fatcel with a Stacy-Lite. (The article is about how they got scammed via Mail and lost all their savings :feelskek:.)

But how did he manage to get a Foid like this :reeeeee:? This is utter suifuel tbh.

View attachment 450130

Link to the article:

Ugly bitch wouldn’t date her
Stacy lite my ass. that's a chubby Becky. clearly many posters here can't rate for shit.
Yeah most people can’t rate for shit

Hard to say cause he's fat and beardmaxxing but he is probably close to what she is. Maybe a 4 or 5. Nothing out of the ordinary

it seems they're sitting down but he's still noticeably taller than her. and i wouldn't be surprised if he was packing some serious shmeat too. IMO they're both looksmatched being fat low tier normies, she just has enough fakeup on to survive Hiroshima.

it seems they're sitting down but he's still noticeably taller than her. and i wouldn't be surprised if he was packing some serious shmeat too. IMO they're both looksmatched being fat low tier normies, she just has enough fakeup on to survive Hiroshima.
Ok. But wouldn't that still debunk the 80:20 rule?

That bitch is a clown :society:

Ok. But wouldn't that still debunk the 80:20 rule?
i don't believe in the 80/20 rule, but no it wouldn't. he's tall, and pretty facially attractive, just fat. so i'd say he's a good bit more attractive than her. there's quite a lot of outliers

That’s a pig with paint on boyo

i don't believe in the 80/20 rule, but no it wouldn't. he's tall, and pretty facially attractive, just fat. so i'd say he's a good bit more attractive than her. there's quite a lot of outliers
So he's atleast a 7/10 in your opinion?

So he's atleast a 7/10 in your opinion?
definitely not. he's like a 4.5-4 if he's tall, and she's a 4. the fatness makes it hard to rate ngl, since you can see he has good features, they're just hidden under 50 pounds of blubber.

definitely not. he's like a 4.5-4 if he's tall, and she's a 4. the fatness makes it hard to rate ngl, since you can see he has good features, they're just hidden under 50 pounds of blubber.
If he's a 4-4.5 and she's a 4.5-5, it absolutely debunks the 80:20 rule.

I've seen plenty of guys that were not very attractive who got gfs because their dads owned successful businesses and such.
Compound that with being white and tall (or at least just white) and they manage.

Yeah okay. But wouldn't that still go against the 80:20-rule?
Yeah I was lucky. I'm rejected even by obese ugly foids due to my face, and I'm average weight and above average height.

two fat retarded sub5 gamers, plus the female is tilting her head upwards, meaning youre underestimating how fat she is, women dont store fat in their faces yet you can see shes chungus
Yeah okay. But wouldn't that still go against the 80:20-rule?
no, two bottom 20 percent-ers fucking does not disprove the blackpill :feelsseriously:

They are perfect looksmatch imo, which means he either extra tall/ huge dick or betabuxxing.

This is the second thread i have seen from you this week trying to spread bluepills. JFL at calling that a Stacylite. They’re looksmatched

Stacy-lite? Ain't nothing lite about this whore

Exceptions do not disprove the rule.

Also this woman is not a Stacy, even with the five layers of makeup she's wearing

She is not, she is at the same level, males will just rate every foid higher than what she really is
He looks much fatter than her, maybe it's the beard

He looks much fatter than her, maybe it's the beard
He is most likely above 6', same facial rate, she can be considerable shorter.

At some point in life woman increase their height hypergamy seeking, a slighty better face don't hold up to getting massively heightmogged by a fatcel.

Stacy lite ??? lmao no wonder these below average woman have the ego and arrogance they do.

looksmatched imo