Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How did this Fatcel get a Stacy-Lite?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
Hahaha holy shit the guy looks almost exactly like boogie and the girl being chubby with red hair is reminiscent of boogie’s ex wife Dez.:feelskek:

Im glad them lardytards got scammed!

Hmm interesting to consider that while I could find his twitter, I could not find ANY online presence for her. He might've found one of the unicorns who have no social media participation.

You fuckers overate women way to much, especially you ethnic bros with white women.

being fat is not a reson of inceldom.

Just read an article on BBC News and saw a photo of this Fatcel with a Stacy-Lite. (The article is about how they got scammed via Mail and lost all their savings :feelskek:.)

But how did he manage to get a Foid like this :reeeeee:? This is utter suifuel tbh.

View attachment 450130

Link to the article:

stacylite is REALLY pushing it JFL

Just read an article on BBC News and saw a photo of this Fatcel with a Stacy-Lite. (The article is about how they got scammed via Mail and lost all their savings :feelskek:.)

But how did he manage to get a Foid like this :reeeeee:? This is utter suifuel tbh.

View attachment 450130

Link to the article:

The foid's also obese, but I agree they should both loose weight. Could be a stacylite if she was in shape.

Stacy lite? Thats a becky caked in fakeup. Still mogs me with a relationship

If that’s a stacylite then the avg foid is a legit stacy.

where's the stacylite? I only see a fat bitch. sub3 if you're fat, nothing can save you

Man i have seen uglyer guys with acne and fat over fat with really hot and preety foids (stacy-giga stacy). Idk what the fck is going on, how and why.

Man it's just a toilet under a km layer of fakeup. 5/10 is her honest mark at best. If she lost weight maybe something would change.

Last edited: