Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did Elliot Rodger...

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date
Deleted member 44283

Deleted member 44283

Banned
-
Fuck up so badly? Like he was planning to shoot up an entire sorority club full of rich spoiled entitled foids but instead only killed 3 ricecels, 1 mayocel, and 2 beckies (that were part of the sorority). I know they didn't open the damn door for him but surely he could've come up with some way to get in by breaking a window or something. Also he could've just waited until they're outside or at some party for example. (In a video game) :feelscry::blackpill::feelsLSD::feelshaha:

I will do better than him

His failure at executing the day of retribution was a reflection of the failure of the life he lived up until that point.

Dude was just a failure from beginning to end

I still respect him for having the balls to do what he did, he still managed to kill 6 people in a violent blaze of glory and brought attention to inceldom as a major worldwide problem

Even in his failure, he achieved a legacy greater than any incel on this forum will ever achieve, he will forevER be remembERed as a saint.

I feel more sorry for the subhuman-looking ricecels he killed than Elliot himself

Fuck up so badly? Like he was planning to shoot up an entire sorority club full of rich spoiled entitled foids but instead only killed 3 ricecels, 1 mayocel, and 2 beckies (that were part of the sorority). I know they didn't open the damn door for him but surely he could've come up with some way to get in by breaking a window or something. Also he could've just waited until they're outside or at some party for example. (In a video game) :feelscry::blackpill::feelsLSD::feelshaha:
Also, he shot three girls and the only one of the three who actually looked like a stacy blond slut is the one who survived (some whore called Bianca de Kock). The other two girls, who did die, Kathryn Cooper and Veronika Weiss were ugly af.

Also, he shot three girls and the only one of the three who actually looked like a stacy blond slut is the one who survived (some whore called Bianca de Kock). The other two girls, who did die, Kathryn Cooper and Veronika Weiss were ugly af.
Damn so by shooting her he ended up helping the Stacy whore (literally has Kock in her name) by giving her worldwide attention and pity. :feelsrope: Brutal.

His failure at executing the day of retribution was a reflection of the failure of the life he lived up until that point.

Dude was just a failure from beginning to end

I still respect him for having the balls to do what he did, he still managed to kill 6 people in a violent blaze of glory and brought attention to inceldom as a major worldwide problem

Even in his failure, he achieved a legacy greater than any incel on this forum will ever achieve, he will forevER be remembERed as a saint.
It is sort of true that Elliot's plan failed in the sense that his victims didn't actually fit the stereotype of chads and stacys, but they were still probably romantically and sexually successful people or they would've been. Also, we gotta keep in mind that there were another 14 people who were injured, cause Elliot just shot everybody he saw. It just happened that the only ones who did die, aside from his roommates, were those two girls at the sorority and some dude at the convenience store. Obviously Elliot had no control over which ones died from their injuries or not. He just shot everybody he saw and I guess he had bad luck, as he always did.

Damn so by shooting her he ended up helping the Stacy whore (literally has Kock in her name) by giving her worldwide attention and pity. :feelsrope: Brutal.
Well, one thing I found funny is that this whore survived cause some jock-like dude called an ambulance after he witnessed her being shot by Rodger, and later, in a news coverage, you could see Bianca really like this guy and the guy said something like "this experience has united us forever, she's like my sister now". Man, that's gonna hurt. That bitch got friendzoned on national television.

He was on the breaking point of sanity and managed to leave a legacy which to me is success

Yea with guns or other weapons you never know. Sometimes one bullet is all it takes to kill someone when it hits a vital part of your body (like in the white dudes case who was killed) but on the other hand sometimes people even survive 10 bullets to non vital parts.:feelsLSD:

Well, one thing I found funny is that this whore survived cause some jock-like dude called an ambulance after he witnessed her being shot by Rodger, and later, in a news coverage, you could see Bianca really like this guy and the guy said something like "this experience has united us forever, she's like my sister now". Man, that's gonna hurt. That bitch got friendzoned on national television.
:feelshaha:

LMAO :lul::lul::lul:

bianca de cock

Reminds me of calum von moger
I gotta say, it's good for her she survived. I mean, imagine the news reports or the memorials listing the names of the victims, and saying "Bianca de Kock". Man, I wouldn't be able to take that seriously. Sad she didn't die, 'cause if she did, everybody would've laughed their ass off at her name.

poor planning tbh

It is sort of true that Elliot's plan failed in the sense that his victims didn't actually fit the stereotype of chads and stacys, but they were still probably romantically and sexually successful people or they would've been. Also, we gotta keep in mind that there were another 14 people who were injured, cause Elliot just shot everybody he saw. It just happened that the only ones who did die, aside from his roommates, were those two girls at the sorority and some dude at the convenience store. Obviously Elliot had no control over which ones died from their injuries or not. He just shot everybody he saw and I guess he had bad luck, as he always did.
His original plan of luring attractive people to his apartment and torturing them (in Assassin's Creed) was pretty based tho.
Most of his plan failed because he was irrational, however he brought attention to inceldom as IncelKing said

His original plan of luring attractive people to his apartment and torturing them (in Assassin's Creed) was pretty based tho
Oh interesting I hadn't heard of that one. Did he write about it in his manifesto?

His original plan of luring attractive people to his apartment and torturing them (in Assassin's Creed) was pretty based tho
Yeah. He kind of started the plan, but gave up on it and just went to commit the shooting spree. I assume that's because he just wasn't able to clean up all the blood from killing his roommates. Also, I don't get how he would've done it. Like, he was a non-neurotypical anti-social guy who had no friends and didn't how to talk to girls. How was he planning to convince chads and stacies to go to his apartment?

I know they didn't open the damn door for him but surely he could've come up with some way to get in by breaking a window or something. Also he could've just waited until they're outside or at some party for example. (In a video game) :feelscry::blackpill::feelsLSD::feelshaha:
Maybe he was too nervous at the moment and didn't think straight.

Oh interesting I hadn't heard of that one. Did he write about it in his manifesto?
After that, I will start luring people into my apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives.

All of that pleasure they had in life, I will punish by bringing them pain and suffering. I have lived a life of pain and suffering, and it was time to bring that pain to people who actually deserve it. I will cut them, flay them, strip all the skin off their flesh, and pour boiling water all over them while they are still alive, as well as any other form of torture I could possibly think of.
-Elliot Rodger
(in minecraft education edition, for educational purposes)

Stress + autism + fear.

He also had planned to kill Soumaya and his younger brother Jazz. I wonder why didn't he go through with that.

Wouldn’t of been smarter if he just went to a cheer leading training meet up for college