Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How dare normies insult my music taste

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Bro ngl I do hate it when my “friends” who barely listen to music will have the shittiest takes and pretend they know music more than me.

Dude one of them literally formed their entire music taste FROM ME and he tries to mess with me despite him getting into actual good music cuz of me. Bro some dumbfuck kept saying durrrr u have too many songs on ur playlist u don’t actually listen to that durrr :feelsree: :feelsree: Literally only 2K songs. Bro what the fuck is wrong with normalfags how the fuck do foids fall for these low iq braindead retards.

TLDR; but due to me being unattractive & autistic I’m insulted for things I’m superior to normies at. This is the one thing I’m superior to any fucking normalfag at and I’m shitted on by retards who don’t even listen to music. I can’t wait to leave HS I don’t wanna go to university anyways I just wanna NEET.

Happy merchant corrupting our children png

I can’t wait to leave HS I don’t wanna go to university anyways I just wanna NEET.
unless your autism lets you be high IQ at something specific in college, dont waste a single penny on that place, go home and become a full time NEET :feelsokman:

Whatever you say Elvis

unless your autism lets you be high IQ at something specific in college, dont waste a single penny on that place, go home and become a full time NEET :feelsokman:
I’m deadass fucking retarded & preform objectively awful in everything I do. I also don’t play vidya so streaming on twitch isn’t an option for me. ImmA just NEET and then rope whenever my mom passes.

What kinda music are you into truecel?

I listen to eurobeat I don’t even know what genre it is but it sounds cool :feelsbadman:

Normies only listen to niggermumble. Their opinion is completely worthless.

Normies always want to appear superior in some way

Bro ngl I do hate it when my “friends” who barely listen to music will have the shittiest takes and pretend they know music more than me.

Dude one of them literally formed their entire music taste FROM ME and he tries to mess with me despite him getting into actual good music cuz of me. Bro some dumbfuck kept saying durrrr u have too many songs on ur playlist u don’t actually listen to that durrr :feelsree: :feelsree: Literally only 2K songs. Bro what the fuck is wrong with normalfags how the fuck do foids fall for these low iq braindead retards.

TLDR; but due to me being unattractive & autistic I’m insulted for things I’m superior to normies at. This is the one thing I’m superior to any fucking normalfag at and I’m shitted on by retards who don’t even listen to music. I can’t wait to leave HS I don’t wanna go to university anyways I just wanna NEET.
If anybody listens to cringe music I do hang out with them once I discover them as fans of such shit