Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How come everybody hates whites but everybody wants to marry them?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
People blame us for every problem that happens in the world. Seriously the white race is the most universally hated, every group hates whites but everyone wants to get a white wife or husband, at least an attractive one, not an ogre like me. It's funny cause some of the most hateful and antiwhite etcnic feminists are married to white men. The black panters want to kill all whites but they want white girlfriends. Muslims hate whites but they come to live in our countries. Why do you think is that?

Shut the fuck up

Jealousy, inferiority complex

Jealousy, inferiority complex
This.

It’s the source of almost all the non whites misery.

They know they are inferior even without needing to be told.

When they seek out a white partner they are too low IQ stupid to realize that they themselves are operating under a mindset of white supremacy by rejecting their own people for a perceived better.

This is why I’ve always laughed loudly when monkeys on YouTube or elsewhere tried to get under my skin by telling me that niggers are fucking my perfect aryan princess or what have you.

Again the monkey doesn’t realize in it’s brutal stupidity and self destructiveness that it’s harming its own people more than I or any white ever could.

The monkey is essentially telling all the “Nubian queens” out there that they are “not good enough” for it.

View: https://youtu.be/chA02_Mez9c

Shut the fuck up dude, I don't want a white girl. And I am a curry truecel.

They don't want to marry for love.

People blame us for every problem that happens in the world. Seriously the white race is the most universally hated, every group hates whites but everyone wants to get a white wife or husband, at least an attractive one, not an ogre like me. It's funny cause some of the most hateful and antiwhite etcnic feminists are married to white men. The black panters want to kill all whites but they want white girlfriends. Muslims hate whites but they come to live in our countries. Why do you think is that?

Dude, stop playing the victim card. I don't hate whites, it's mostly self hating white liberals.