Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can you even ascend as an incel when you still live at home with your parents??

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
If you're Chad then it is okay to live with your parents because Chad is "smart" as he's saving money!! Oh he's so thoughtful by helping his parents!! Such a family man!!
Meanwhile if you're an incel and you still live with your parents you're a loser, a manchild, dependent and clingy.

If I didnt move back in with my parents when the pandemic started I would have been -€10k in debt at least, which I now managed invest in crypto and get some return. The other day my sister had a consultation to see how big of a loan she could get from a bank with her €2.5k salary. It was ONLY 60k. Lmfao. What the fuck is this clown world seriously.

More than 8 million people >30 years still live with their parents in Italy

View: https://youtu.be/V82M2RRp96Q

How are you supposed to find a home to bring your girlfriend to when the banks ain't lending you shit to buy a house and in addition to that the job market being competitive as fuck? It legit is over :feelsclown:

You're just better off gambling all your money in options like those retards on WSB or investing in Crypto.

Chad can literally be homeless and still manage to get laid and even become a famous model

:feelsclown: world

If you're Chad then it is okay to live with your parents because Chad is "smart" as he's saving money!! Oh he's so thoughtful by helping his parents!! Such a family man!!
Meanwhile if you're an incel and you still live with your parents you're a loser, a manchild, dependent and clingy.

If I didnt move back in with my parents when the pandemic started I would have been -€10k in debt at least, which I now managed invest in crypto and get some return. The other day my sister had a consultation to see how big of a loan she could get from a bank with her €2.5k salary. It was ONLY 60k. Lmfao. What the fuck is this clown world seriously.

How are you supposed to find a home to bring your girlfriend to when the banks ain't lending you shit to buy a house and in addition to that the job market being competitive as fuck? It legit is over :feelsclown:

You're just better off gambling all your money in options like those retards on WSB or investing in Crypto.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUIm2nb0ESk&ab_channel=FalcomMusicChannel

RAGE , my Friend , tap into the Rage

If i can neet and dont have a bitch to impress why should i bother moving out just to waste money on rent for some jew landlord?

As you say, chad can be a broke loser living with his parents but if he's tall and has a chiseled jaw it's A-ok.

its over for spaghetticels

More ppl than there are houses to put them in but oh you can't just buy a tiny plot of land & put up a tsunami relief kit house on it as you wouldn't be paying a mortgage off for 4 decades & that would result in less control over many.

How to ascend while living with parents? Just be chad.

Otherwise it is over buddy boyo. Foids have so many options if you don’t manage to stand out they won’t even give a second look.

Bad example. Italians ain't white. You should live alone with 20. Just get NEETbuxxxxx

Common in many first world countries. Put women into the workforce, import tens of millions of shitskins, what happens? Wages go down, cost of living goes up

Common in many first world countries. Put women into the workforce, import tens of millions of shitskins, what happens? Wages go down, cost of living goes up

"B-but if all the young people don't go out buying houses, my construction firm is going to go bankrupt! America needs more people building houses!"

I feel like its a stupid american trend to move out of your house as soon as you turn 18. In europe and asia kids lived with their parents until they can properly afford to move out

Long time ago I had actually planned to buy a small pot of land and make a 'shipping container house' that I'd do up myself. The whole thing was going to cost about $400,000, which is significantly cheaper than an actual house around these parts.

The other day my sister had a consultation to see how big of a loan she could get from a bank with her €2.5k salary. It was ONLY 60k. Lmfao. What the fuck is this clown world seriously.
What do you mean ONLY 60k? That sounds like a lot of money to me. I mean, yeah, it's not enough to buy a house, but it's enough to invest in basically whatever you want, or get the education you need for most careers, outside of legal/medical. Also, if you need money to pay living expenses while you're figuring your life out, 60k is enough to survive off of for at least a couple years if you live frugally.

What do you mean ONLY 60k? That sounds like a lot of money to me. I mean, yeah, it's not enough to buy a house, but it's enough to invest in basically whatever you want, or get the education you need for most careers, outside of legal/medical. Also, if you need money to pay living expenses while you're figuring your life out, 60k is enough to survive off of for at least a couple years if you live frugally.
JFL have you ever seen a foid live frugally? 60k is nothing for retards like her cause she cannot do anything with it except spend it. Ngl I would be prepared take a loan to invest all in crypto, but I doubt I'll be needing it with the way things are going now.

How are you supposed to find a home to bring your girlfriend to
Imagine the cope involved for those who think this will solve their loneliness. Probably just for 5-10% wavering on the edge of a pityfuck.

Thanks for the suifuel. I live with my grandma which is like 10x worse.

If i can neet and dont have a bitch to impress why should i bother moving out just to waste money on rent for some jew landlord?

As you say, chad can be a broke loser living with his parents but if he's tall and has a chiseled jaw it's A-ok.
:yes:

not sure I agree, you can more easily play the "I'm a good boy taking care of my mentally impaired granny" angle better than with your mom

I feel like its a stupid american trend to move out of your house as soon as you turn 18. In europe and asia kids lived with their parents until they can properly afford to move out

C5A043E2 5918 4F70 96C0 BB1B04255A69

Barbarianmaxxed Q shaman lived with his mother and still had women lusting for him all over the internet , imagine if a sub 8 tried this stunt

not sure I agree, you can more easily play the "I'm a good boy taking care of my mentally impaired granny" angle better than with your mom
Indeed you can at least pull that off and easily have sex in her house bc ur grandmother won't catch you in the act anyway cuz shes prob taking naps often during the day

Fuck at a hotel or something.

I don't think living at home itself is that much of a no go. As others have said it's not that uncommon to live with your parents till you can afford to move out.

It's the lack of experience we have of having girls over, which makes its more awkward and a bigger deal for us than it is for normies. We never had a girl over at our home. We have no clue how our parents will react or what to do and how far to go. Is it OK to have sex with your gf in your room even though your parents are at home? I have no clue. Normies know.

Living with parents is not a dealbreaker for young people. In my country, it's common to find people at 25 still living with their parents due to basically no lasting job prospects. I live in Spain, so our market is basically garbage like tourism and serving food, we have what we deserve for being low IQ morons tbh.

does it count if you live in a mobile home ?

a mobile home is like 100x worse... wtf

On the bright side, there are plenty of pregnant/trashy/juggalo/single mums in the mobile home park. They are just looking for a beta simp to raise the cute little bastard

On the bright side, there are plenty of pregnant/trashy/juggalo/single mums in the mobile home park. They are just looking for a beta simp to raise the cute little bastard
wait your mum doesn't live with you in the mobile home?

then I'd say that's slightly better

wait your mum doesn't live with you in the mobile home?

then I'd say that's slightly better

I'm majorly invested in portable residentials. It's the latest wave in affordable depreciating housing asset classes.

The answer is you can't, unless of course she invites you back to hers... which will NEVER happen

Fuck at a hotel or something.
people who casually say shit like this don't seem to understand that hotels aren't affordable for a lot of low-income men, or that being unable to provide a domicile to come back to is a deterrant to foids

Chad can literally be homeless and still manage to get laid and even become a famous model

View attachment 423432

:feelsclown: world
photogenic :feelscomfy: that's a funny way of putting chad. it's not because he's hot you inkwells :feelsokman::feelsYall:

people who casually say shit like this don't seem to understand that hotels aren't affordable for a lot of low-income men, or that being unable to provide a domicile to come back to is a deterrant to foids
Lol at you i'm a minimum wage cel. And they are, maybe not hotels but motels. If you just limit yourself to fucking on the weekends you could easily manage.

Long time ago I had actually planned to buy a small pot of land and make a 'shipping container house' that I'd do up myself. The whole thing was going to cost about $400,000, which is significantly cheaper than an actual house around these parts.
nigga you can do that on $10k. just ignore the container meme wtf is up with that

yep, and society loves to put down ugly men for still living with parents but refuse to accept the reasons why.

Theres a lot of men who simply cant cope living by themselves, without having someone with them. Thats why a lot of men have alcohol and drug issues, and some get so lonely they drive themselves to suicide

However any normie who still lives with his parents but has a girlfriend has no sympathy from me
sounds like australia to me? am i correct?
JFL have you ever seen a foid live frugally? 60k is nothing for retards like her cause she cannot do anything with it except spend it. Ngl I would be prepared take a loan to invest all in crypto, but I doubt I'll be needing it with the way things are going now.
crypto is the way
I don't think living at home itself is that much of a no go. As others have said it's not that uncommon to live with your parents till you can afford to move out.

It's the lack of experience we have of having girls over, which makes its more awkward and a bigger deal for us than it is for normies. We never had a girl over at our home. We have no clue how our parents will react or what to do and how far to go. Is it OK to have sex with your gf in your room even though your parents are at home? I have no clue. Normies know.
we dont have to worry about any of that sex related stuff cause it wont happen to us anyway

Last edited:
can't you just buy land in the middle of nowhere?
I could, but I can't live too far from my work.

And being ricecel in anglosphere, not safe to live too far out.

Yeah, even worse when you are still 27, have no job since years and still live with mommy... I would love to live alone, but in this 3rd world shithole of a country (Argentina) its near impossible. Even more now with this pandemic crap.
I lost count of the amount of bastards and morons that said "hey, you are still living with mom? why you dont go and find a job?" what the fuck do you care asshole?!
People love, LOVE to to get into someone else's life.

Theres a lot of men who simply cant cope living by themselves, without having someone with them. Thats why a lot of men have alcohol and drug issues, and some get so lonely they drive themselves to suicide
One factor even for guys willing to clean/cook by themselves and who might actually prefer the solitude/quiet of living alone is simply that it can sometimes be cheaper to split the cost.

Plus there is probably also some 'safety in numbers' effect of multiple people occupying a large house, where maybe they won't be singled out for victimization as same rate as solitary dwellings.

Chad that has no job with parents vs. me who works and has own place.

:feelsbadman:

chad as neet = teehee cute quirky

Sounds like West Coast. Tbh, you can get an amazing newly built 3bd/2ba in most parts of the country even close to major cities for 400k.
It's the lack of experience we have of having girls over, which makes its more awkward and a bigger deal
That's why many folks rightfully say that it's over after a certain age.
It is absolutely normal to bring a foid over "to help her with her homework" when you are in a high school. It is still okay and perfectly acceptable during college years as folks often share dwellings with roommates, relatives, friends or parents and this isn't necessarily frowned upon. I would say after 25-27 it would look a lot worse.

Last edited: