Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can you be an ex-incel?

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
I've seen some people say they are ex incels but still want sex, yet that can't because they look like a travesty. Have this people gone back to bluepilled conditioning?

It's simple.

I'm a virgin, but not an incel.

Basically they've played mental gymnastics in order to deny reality

it's just being in denial is all

Probably trying to virtue signal to people that their not incels anymore, and deserve recognition

You surgerymaxx. Statusmaxx. Betabuxx and boom!. (jk)

""""""ex-incels""""""" are just truecels in denial who also want to virtue signal.

""""""ex-incels""""""" are just truecels in denial who also want to virtue signal.
or fakecels that actually tried for once and ascended.

besides those who are in denial
LL surgery, implants, double jaw surgery, skin bleaching for some ethnics etc. it is possible

Simple, if you are a fatcel or mentalcel that got cured from retardness.

FATCELS = FAKECELS

Well there's the pop-culture way of defining incels which is inherently linked to ER, AM, etc. and the hilarious absurdism that goes on here a lot.

But then in reality I guess 1) getting laid and not paying for it makes you non-incel or 2) not having been laid for a debatable amount of time effectively puts you back into incel territory. ie. picture a betabuxx who was in a 10 year sexless marriage and gets divorced and suddenly finds his balding fat 40 year old ass can't even begin to get attention from 20 somethings let along 30 anything.

No such thing, they were never incel to begin with just failednormies

fatcels

or

coping truecels

By surgerymaxing or by removing females rights

Ex incel lol

What? Did your spine grow 5 inches? Did your chin magically grow 2 cm?

Nope, that's just being in deep denial while overdosing on bluepill, normie platitudes, and titanic amounts of coping/mental gymnastics.

I've seen some people say they are ex incels but still want sex, yet that can't because they look like a travesty. Have this people gone back to bluepilled conditioning?
ExIncel