Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can soycucks still be bluepilled

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Soycucks love places like reddit, and that's where the worst bottom of the barrel trash comes.

Reddit is filled endlessly with blackpilled confessions, cheating, sex tapes, fantasies, etc, there is just NO end to this shit on there, it's literally a showcase of the most trash humanity has to offer, and we all know it's mostly resided by soys so it just truly BAFFLES me they still somehow manage to remain bluepilled despite that?

Ever watch angel beats? Remember the NPC's?

If not, normies function exactly like NPC's. They ignore everything around them that doesn't mesh with how society as a whole thinks.

They are devoid of any personal opinions, almost like a walking husk with no soul.

Evidence? clearly fake plus feelings matter more.

Statistics? Can be altered.

Personal experience? Well i know a 5 foot indian man who has a 6'5 gf, therefore men can't complain.

You will never be able to convince a human who doesn't have a soul to begin with.

Ever watch angel beats? Remember the NPC's?

If not, normies function exactly like NPC's. They ignore everything around them that doesn't mesh with how society as a whole thinks.

They are devoid of any personal opinions, almost like a walking husk with no soul.

Evidence? clearly fake plus feelings matter more.

Statistics? Can be altered.

Personal experience? Well i know a 5 foot indian man who has a 6'5 gf, therefore men can't complain.

You will never be able to convince a human who doesn't have a soul to begin with.
pretty much this. they just deny reality because they want to feel good

Herd mentality.

I geniunly think that they all know the truth. Soycucks know what women are actually like. Comedian soycucks sometimes even let it out in jokes. They just can't admit it. Their reality is shattered and they won't be able to love women if they admit it

Reddit is the shittiest site on the internet.

I geniunly think that they all know the truth. Soycucks know what women are actually like. Comedian soycucks sometimes even let it out in jokes. They just can't admit it. Their reality is shattered and they won't be able to love women if they admit it
Yep, in my personal experience, i've noticed that almost all of them are blackpilled to some degree. But if they accepted the reality of things, it would shatter their whole world, so they just ignore it for the most part. But deep down, they know what's up.

Ever watch Gabriel Iglesias's standups?
Especially the one where he talks about his dad, and his adopted son. Thats how.
Best way to manipulate is to tell people what they want to hear. And foids are the best at it.

His mother convinced him his dad was trash, than he met him for real, turns out his dad was a good dude.
Now his girlfriend convinces him and his adopted son the dad is trash, and he believes it. I am sure she will tell the next guy HE was trash. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Reddit is the shittiest site on the internet.
I remember the first years when it was just a website for nerds. Zero politics, zero cuckoldry. It was decent.