Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "How can she slap" guy is now a well known actor

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
The guy that was brutally beaten by white knights after slapping back a femoid as seen here:

...is now an actor. The slap thing made him famous. Meanwhile the bitch is said to be in jail.

I would slap back and bite off the ear of the white knight, I already fucked might as well give him something to remember me

the first time i saw that video i replayed it 50 times because of how hilarious it was

the only honorable way to statusmaxx

the first time i saw that video i replayed it 50 times because of how hilarious it was

I could watch the second when he slaps her in an endless loop for hours. Full force with a nice sound and her hair falling to the side. Just so nice...

I could watch the second when he slaps her in an endless loop for hours. Full force with a nice sound and her hair falling to the side. Just so nice...

i like the buildup more. one of the first videos to blackpill me at age of 13 or so

Just hit women theory

white knight cucks should be rounded up and dropped into a pool of hydrochloric acid.
Damn all the betas flocked to rescue her. Holes are fucking powerful because they can manipulate men.

like summoner type classes in mmos/rpgs. but once you get in close they start shitting bricks because they are chickenshit cowards with like 5hp.

white knight cucks should be rounded up and dropped into a pool of hydrochloric acid.

Let's not go easy on them...we can do better than that. Why don't we infect them with AIDS so that they die a slow and painful death?

Jesus white knights are out of control

The funniest thing is that if you see the extended version the witheknights threaten to make it worse with his sister :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thing is sometimes you get angry when you're hit and just hit back. It's a natural reaction at least some of the time.

damn whiteknights are retarded. i guarantee they went home that night alone. that girl went home to chad.