Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie gets roastie pregnant then abandoned her, back on bumble to do it all again

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I can't be fucked copying the article, so here's a summary:
Some normie chef got his roastie wife pregnant then suddenly abandoned her without saying a word. He just disappeared and she was left confused and made a post on the are we dating the same guy facebook group. A bunch of women identified him and said he had other lovers and had matched with him on dating apps.

From the jew york post:
“Last year, when I was pregnant with our youngest baby, he decided being a husband and a dad wasn’t the lifestyle he wanted anymore and he ghosted, like gone without a trace. He has one baby he hasn’t seen in over a year, and one he’s never met. He’s moved somewhere out of state and changed his phone number.”
"Unfortunately, Wither’s odious actions weren’t limited to betraying his fam. Before departing, the chef had allegedly “sold a crap ton of gift cards and then just took the money and closed up shop, leaving all the customers and employees out in the dark with unpaid wages and unusable gift cards."
Roastie cunt and her normie husband:
e707c11b66a143d587572a155b0b8cb6

Him back on bumble talking to new sluts, living his best life while his ex bitch is stuck raising his kids:
0c6fcd7e209b9ce288d7d46a1a8209a2

Getting a woman pregnant then abandoning her is the greatest revenge you can inflict on a femoid. Single mothers are fuckied in the dating market - they're seen as tainted goods, only worthy of a quick fuck and never worthy of a committed relationship. The best thing is that it allows men to spread his seed and do it all again without having any of the financial responsibility for raising a kid.
I love how he scammed the goyim by selling gift cards to a restaurant he planned to close. It's that cherry on top scam, the fuck you message to the goyim :feelskek:

I wish my personality was has good as his

Chefs are generally psychopaths. Another:blackpill:

Getting a woman pregnant then abandoning her is the greatest revenge you can inflict on a femoid. Single mothers are fuckied in the dating market - they're seen as tainted goods, only worthy of a quick fuck and never worthy of a committed relationship. The best thing is that it allows men to spread his seed and do it all again without having any of the financial responsibility for raising a kid.
I love how he scammed the goyim by selling gift cards to a restaurant he planned to close. It's that cherry on top scam, the fuck you message to the goyim :feelskek:
lifefuel. feel bad for the kid though because they'll most likely be raised by a toxic and bitter single mom who will fuck up their life. he will become SOYed

Good personlity right there.

Single mothers are fuckied in the dating market - they're seen as tainted goods, only worthy of a quick fuck and never worthy of a committed relationship.
Eh.

Maybe chadlites and chads will see single mothers as tainted goods.

But there are plenty of desperate betabuxxing simps ready to 'save' the foid from single motherhood in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs. It's really bad for sub7 men out there in 2024 and it's only going to get worse.

I hate how narcissistic foids are. With TikTok they can't just share the information. "No, no, no sweetie! :foidSoy:" they have to green screen themselves talking over the information so everyone has to look at their ugly cakeup smeared mug.

Single mothers are fuckied in the dating market - they're seen as tainted goods, only worthy of a quick fuck and never worthy of a committed relationship.
I love your posts and think what you do is entertaining, but you are coping here. Single mothers are fucked, and married, and provided for if they are willing to settle, which at fourty-years-old, they usually are.

Eh.

Maybe chadlites and chads will see single mothers as tainted goods.

But there are plenty of desperate betabuxxing simps ready to 'save' the foid from single motherhood in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs. It's really bad for sub7 men out there in 2024 and it's only going to get worse.
This.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back