Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dutch Chad Rejects Serbian Whore, Now She´s Sad

• Thread starter SupremeGentleCel
  • Start date
SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
There is a 22-year old guy I personally know from school, He looks like a Copy of male Model ´Francisco Lachowski´, I´d say he is a Chad Lite.
He is introverted, down to earth and overall a very hard working guy you can always count on.
He was the ONLY guy, who never bullied other incel-looking guys at my school.

Anyways, there was this Serbian girl and she always had a crush on him.
He always rejected her, and she eventually ended up in a relationship with a SandNigger.
Now that she knows the gras was not greener on the other side, she wants him back but he brutally Rejected her, ghosted her and blocked all of her social media accounts (including her friends).
He called her´Ran through Whore´ and said ´Im not gonna settle for some Serbian Street Whore, I date Dutch women only´
She is still in a relationship, but somehow managed to still Stalk him everyday on social media, She either cannot move on or is obsessed with him.
It even went so far, that the Dutch Chad considers contacting the local authorities, to get rid of her stalking him:lul::lul:
WOMEN CAN´T HANDLE REJECTION
He Also gave me a tip:
´Stay away from whores´ Most Savage guy I know, what a legend:lul::lul::lul::lul:

There is a 22-year old guy I personally know from school, He looks like a Copy of male Model ´Francisco Lachowski´, I´d say he is a Chad Lite.
He is introverted, down to earth and overall a very hard working guy you can always count on.
He was the ONLY guy, who never bullied other incel-looking guys at my school.

Anyways, there was this Serbian girl and she always had a crush on him.
He always rejected her, and she eventually ended up in a relationship with a SandNigger.
Now that she knows the gras was not greener on the other side, she wants him back but he brutally Rejected her, ghosted her and blocked all of her social media accounts (including her friends).
He called her´Ran through Whore´ and said ´Im not gonna settle for some Serbian Street Whore, I date Dutch women only´
She is still in a relationship, but somehow managed to still Stalk him everyday on social media, She either cannot move on or is obsessed with him.
It even went so far, that the Dutch Chad considers contacting the local authorities, to get rid of her stalking him:lul::lul:
WOMEN CAN´T HANDLE REJECTION
He Also gave me a tip:
´Stay away from whores´ Most Savage guy I know, what a legend:lul::lul::lul::lul:
chad only

females harrassing chad is the female version of currys harrassing white women

Kek I hope this is real, based as fuck. Why is the foid even in the netherlands? For school? Got raped by an albanian in kosovo and is afraid of the balkans now?
And of course she dated sandnigger, race or culture doesn't matter to whores it's all about what's available and what's the most atrractive. The latter being the most important part.

´Im not gonna settle for some Serbian Street Whore, I date Dutch women only´
The type of a response Slavwhores hoping to hook up with a "foreign prince" absolutely dread:feelskek::feelzez:.

Props to the boyo for staying with his own ethnicity even though he doesn't have to. If only that Slavwhore was similarly loyal to her own men:feelsugh:.

Of course she just hooker up with another non-Slav:feelsugh::feelsugh:.

females harrassing chad is the female version of currys harrassing white women
Funny GIF

fuck chads and foids. they both suck. not sure why incels worship chad in this forum

Don't wroshiping him, based for not neglecting his genes.

Kek I hope this is real, based as fuck. Why is the foid even in the netherlands? For school? Got raped by an albanian in kosovo and is afraid of the balkans now?
And of course she dated sandnigger, race or culture doesn't matter to whores it's all about what's available and what's the most atrractive. The latter being the most important part.

The Chad lite is a hard working guy, with a slighly above average income ......
He already has a girlfriend, who appreciates him and is crazy about him.
The reason why the Serbian toilet is dating that SandNigger, is for money..... But the black Pill is real,cause she still thinks of him (his Looks).

Of course she just hooker up with another non-Slav:feelsugh::feelsugh:.
She´s with a SandNigger,
Nowhere near the facial attractiveness and harmony of my friend from High school.
He´s with a Dutch girl now, she´s 19..
It is depressing for me to see my friends doing well in the dating market, moving on with their lives....I try not to check up on them too much

Hans get the serbcutter
200px-Usta%C5%A1e_symbol.svg.png