Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can IT deny that looks matter?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed GREY LIVES MATTER
Think about it. They claim that we don't have good personalitys or they'll claim our mindset is holding us back, or they'll claim its our viewpoints that hold us back, etc.

But if that's the case and they are the ones that have the right mindset, viewpoints, personality, etc. Then why are there incels on that subreddit?

Because once again they claim its all about you as a person that determines if you get a girlfriend or not so If they claim that they have the right mindset and things like that then how come they are still incel?

Mindset doesn't matter because we have polor opposite mindsets yet yield the same results

Personality doesn't matter because we have varying types of personality, yet we are still incel

Viewpoints don't matter because we have opposite viewpoints, and we still don't have girlfriends

So what do we and them have in common?

We both look subhuman. That's the common denominator. That is the one thing holding both us and IT back from getting a girlfriend. If their methods worked, then why don't they all have girlfriends?

They have everything that they claim we don't, yet we both don't have girlfriends.

TL;DR IT claims they have everything we don't, yet they still don't have girlfriends. Which proves that mindset, our viewpoints, and personalities don't matter (at least not enough to escape inceldom)

(Sorry I had a very hard time putting this into words. This whole thing makes a lot more sense in my head)

Brocel tags:
@screwthefbi @IronsideCel @Qwertyuiop99 @NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @Spooky_Heejin @FinnCel @Ron.Belgrade @GeckoBus

brain rot from trannie surgery

They do not.

Either they are foids gaslighting you or incels on denial.

Looks matters, height matters, penis size matter, and there are people who got no shit.

They either believe they will get a toilet from what they're doing or they enjoy faggotry and cuckoldry tbh.

The foids, troons, faggots, etc. on that subreddit will tell us that shit, simply to gaslight which their kind does.

The incels on there, however, are bluepilled as fuck & believe that by pandering to the norms online & pearl-clutching some IT landwhale will spread her legs(or should we say, gills) for them, or that it somehow will guarantee ascension.

If anyone tries to deny looks,
bring up the case of Richard Ramirez.
He had a massive female fanbase, and still today, he has young Stacy´s in their prime thirsting over him.

Think about it. They claim that we don't have good personalitys or they'll claim our mindset is holding us back, or they'll claim its our viewpoints that hold us back, etc.

But if that's the case and they are the ones that have the right mindset, viewpoints, personality, etc. Then why are there incels on that subreddit?

Because once again they claim its all about you as a person that determines if you get a girlfriend or not so If they claim that they have the right mindset and things like that then how come they are still incel?

Mindset doesn't matter because we have polor opposite mindsets yet yield the same results

Personality doesn't matter because we have varying types of personality, yet we are still incel

Viewpoints don't matter because we have opposite viewpoints, and we still don't have girlfriends

We both look subhuman. That's the common denominator. That is the one thing holding both us and IT back from getting a girlfriend. If their methods worked, then why don't they all have girlfriends?

They have everything that they claim we don't, yet we both don't have girlfriends.

TL;DR IT claims they have everything we don't, yet they still don't have girlfriends. Which proves that mindset, our viewpoints, and personalities don't matter (at least not enough to escape inceldom)

(Sorry I had a very hard time putting this into words. This whole thing makes a lot more sense in my head)

Brocel tags:
@screwthefbi @IronsideCel @Qwertyuiop99 @NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @Spooky_Heejin @FinnCel @Ron.Belgrade @GeckoBus
they only deny that shit when it comes to us, look at @WorthlessSlavicShit recent thread:

when you remove the incel context, people readily admit to lookism being real and a massive issue. The messenger is the message to these people, never forget.

They don't look like us. They will say "I got 200 matches on tinder but it didn't result in anything" he didn't send 200 messages. They don't understand having an ugly skeletal structure, being autistic, being short, it isn't about showering.

They will constantly cherry-pick one manlet they know or one autistic guy, note how they never have combined incel traits. This is the blackpill reality they deny time and time again. Even their bluepill researchers have concluded height preferences, facial preferences, all these characteristics they deny MATTER. It is a level of hatred they hold for us that is so extreme, they deny objective reality.

They don't look like us. They will say "I got 200 matches on tinder but it didn't result in anything" he didn't send 200 messages. They don't understand having an ugly skeletal structure, being autistic, being short, it isn't about showering.

They will constantly cherry-pick one manlet they know or one autistic guy, note how they never have combined incel traits. This is the blackpill reality they deny time and time again. Even their bluepill researchers have concluded height preferences, facial preferences, all these characteristics they deny MATTER. It is a level of hatred they hold for us that is so extreme, they deny objective reality.
Wish I could heart this comment somehow.

Very good points made. If they didn't hold so much hate for us I think they would understand

If it really was personality that gets you foids then inceldom wouldnt exist and fun fact I do remember seeing a thread on here proving personality IS GENETIC TOO.

Personality for getting foids is like college degrees

30 years ago is when personality and gym actually helped you get foids and the dating game was so easy back then literally Indians were able to get gfs

"Then why are there incels on that subreddit?"
Screenshot 20240422 175539 Reddit
A look at this lying depressed incel on that subreddit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Days ago my cousin was telling my aunt about guy ,she mentioned beauty,height

name a better combination than women and delusion, they truly live in a different world than us

200 IQ observation
full

Excessive soy intake, that's how.

They are just against everything we say because we aren't Chad and they hate us for it .

Unless they are clinically retarded then they know looks matter they`ll just cope themselves into oblivion about it

honestly i think majority of /it users are just regular sexhavers with a bit of bully inside them

just like they think we are all nazis (jfl), misogynistic, women hating pro-rape advocate truecels

most of us act like it on here but its mostly jfl and or done when in an emotional state

tldr

only a small percentage of it users are actual active posters and have bully tendecies

and only a small percentage of us are actually as fucked up as they claim to be

95% of you would fold if a midtier becky would approach you, even ER had this

honestly i think majority of /it users are just regular sexhavers with a bit of bully inside them

just like they think we are all nazis (jfl), misogynistic, women hating pro-rape advocate truecels

most of us act like it on here but its mostly jfl and or done when in an emotional state

tldr

only a small percentage of it users are actual active posters and have bully tendecies

and only a small percentage of us are actually as fucked up as they claim to be

95% of you would fold if a midtier becky would approach you, even ER had this
I agree. I don't understand the incels on there tho.

Like we are literally the same. The only difference is that we call ourselves incel and they don't.

Like we are literally the same. The only difference is that we call ourselves incel and they don't.
thats the thing too

i think atleast 50%+ of all incels in this universe dont even know the term yet (like me when i was 15-20/21) or are fully in denial

thats the thing too

i think atleast 50%+ of all incels in this universe dont even know the term yet (like me when i was 15-20/21) or are fully in denial
Exactly what I say to IT but they never believe me jfl

They are retards for that

Personality isn't the issue for us like you said. I've had a two girls like me when talking on phone with them b ghosted me once they saw my face. IT members are not high IQ, don't waste your time thinking about them. They don't make genuine arguments and will instead attempt to strawman and insult you.

Personality isn't the issue for us like you said. I've had a two girls like me when talking on phone with them b ghosted me once they saw my face. IT members are not high IQ, don't waste your time thinking about them. They don't make genuine arguments and will instead attempt to strawman and insult you.
Brootal. No personality for your face :cryfeels:

Some people just prefer comfortable lies to truth, not sure why. Is it naivety or childishness, can't tell.

Everyone knows that looks matter in life. Whether its a job interview, a small talk with strangers, hanging around with your family or a beauty contest. Looks play a role in every interaction you have with other people.

Ofc these people know this, they're just not comfortable with reality for whatever reason. And that reason could be as childish as "I don't want the incels to be right about this thing, so I'll just disagree!!"

Some people just prefer comfortable lies to truth, not sure why. Is it naivety or childishness, can't tell.

Everyone knows that looks matter in life. Whether its a job interview, a small talk with strangers, hanging around with your family or a beauty contest. Looks play a role in every interaction you have with other people.

Ofc these people know this, they're just not comfortable with reality for whatever reason. And that reason could be as childish as "I don't want the incels to be right about this thing, so I'll just disagree!!"

Brocel tags:
Looks matter.
Money matters.
Status matters.
Being neurotypical matters.

95% of the incels in the world are just beta males who just so happen have nothing with which to bargain for sex.

The other 5% are mentally ill, neurodivergent, facially deformed, 5'5" and shorter manlets, etc.

Of course looks matter, and obviously a 9.999/10 terachad will always slay. But any 5'5 neurotypical 3/10 regular guy with a regular job can have relationships and sex.

If you're not getting any poon you're almost certainly neurodivergent, unemployed or both --- unless you're a deformed or a midget --- only facially deformed and/or extreme manlets who are also poor can blame their sexlessness squarely on their looks.

If anyone tries to deny looks,
bring up the case of Richard Ramirez.
He had a massive female fanbase, and still today, he has young Stacy´s in their prime thirsting over him.
Also Ted Bundy.