Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If personality matters how do pedos/rapist etc. Get in relationships?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Muttcel (half black, half white) GREY LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
If personality really mattered these niggas wouldn't be in a relationship. Especially since women apparently have "personality detectors" shouldn't they be able to detect their bad personality?

Another thing if women have this "personality detectors" why don't we hire a whole bunch of women to be interrogation agents since they can detect personality traits that can prove that they are lying or not?

Or hire a whole bunch of women to be judges since they will know what the other niggas would do based on their personality?

(This is just me rambling lmaoo)

muh manipulation and good social skills

>If personality matters

That's like asking what if cats could fly.

Sometimes personailty detectors malfunction

If personality really mattered these niggas wouldn't be in a relationship. Especially since women apparently have "personality detectors" shouldn't they be able to detect their bad personality?

Another thing if women have this "personality detectors" why don't we hire a whole bunch of women to be interrogation agents since they can detect personality traits that can prove that they are lying or not?

Or hire a whole bunch of women to be judges since they will know what the other niggas would do based on their personality?

Muh charming

There is apparently no such thing anymore. Also my fucking status said "TEMPORARILY BANNED"
Oh I didn't see that lmaoo.

Pedo / rapist = good personality to foids.

Just be sex offender theory

Women like men who are bad and get in trubble they seem to have a obsession with that and foids are drawn to it its there nature to do so

muh puhrsonality is based on these factors:
- ability to be entertaining (but not too much to the point of being a clown nobody takes seriously)
- ability to be manipulative, controlling and assertive
- ability to be interesting and have mystique
- being NT and having a good, high social status group of friends/acquaintances

chad niggas are seen to have these things by default but normies and sub-5s have to compensate to get pussy by holding interest in other ways. imo im not going to change my whole personality and sell my soul just to fuck mid bitches. im already sub 5 and non NT so that's already a death sentence.

Because it doesn't matter.

If you are chad, being a rapist and a murderer is just a small factor that can be changed by a nice loving girlfriend.

Now, if you are ugly, you can behave like jesus Christ and still have a bad personality, you deserve to be crucified for DARING to show women affection.

Things to improve your personality:

Better hair;
Get in shape;
Plastic Surgery.

Please Inkeweellll, be better.

If you are chad, being a rapist and a murderer is just a small factor that can be changed by a nice loving girlfriend.

Now, if you are ugly, you can behave like jesus Christ and still have a bad personality, you deserve to be crucified for DARING to show women affection.

Things to improve your personality:

Better hair;
Get in shape;
Plastic Surgery.

Please Inkeweellll, be better.
That's not true!! You're just overreacting you stupid dumb idiot inkie! :soy:

By looking more attractive than us and asking her out, or her making moves or meeting on dating sites even or JBF, school sweethearts.

How you look gets a foot in the door, a "bad personality" only matters later if things are longterm. But if they are compatible, then she won't care and will accept how he acts.

imo im not going to change my whole personality and sell my soul just to fuck mid bitches.
PUA jestering was so incredibly exhausting to keep up, even if it did get me laid (it didn't), I would have had to give it up.

muh puhrsonality is a tertiary factor in attraction anyway. will make people attracted to you in general but won't make bitches SEXUALLY attracted to you that's a whole nother ball game. sexual attraction is always looks based
@JudeoBiden

being pedo while u look like edp445 = bad personality
being pedo while u look like richard ramirez = good personality

Dark triad personalities are attractive.
Aggressiveness is aphrodisiac.

Traumatized, coy, naive, timid, do-gooder, cooperative, peaceful, harmless and non-NT personalities are repulsive.

Foids evolved an instinct to ingratiate themselves into the harem of the most brutal warlord chieftain they can find.

That said,

I say i agree that personality matters.