Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how can i stop being so obsessive about foids that give me the slight attention?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
it always happens to me. and it always breaks my heart.
for example theres 2 foids i have this problem with now.

one is a physiotherapist im seeing once a week for the next 2 months (i fucked up my hand with low iq accident.) she is a bit older than me and cute and she is pretty friendly sometimes.
second foid is some foid in my class that we talked a bit here and there. she is my taste 100%.

now i just thinks about them all day. stalk them in facebook (imagine browsing your pyhsiotherapist fb for 3 hours lol. she got a chadlite btw.)
and all i thinks about is the next time i see them. and what happens most of the time? NOTHING LOL. because im a nobody to them. they barely even remember my name but im still so obsessive because i get attention from them here and there.
always when i see them im not satisfied (cuz i want the puss) and still when i get home im thinking about them all day again like something will happen.

i know i must stop thinking about them cuz its hurting me very hard but i just cant. what else i have?
this feels so bad.

it always happens to me. with some foid friend i had in HS. a foid i worked with and we talked sometimes. a foid that worked in the sandwich shop i always went to. ALWAYS.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

tenor.gif

You can't, its cope or rope.

this is what incelibacy does to you
try giving up, like keep repeating "its over"
or re-reading the blackpill

my advice to start reading news articles in which foids get beaten/raped/murdered, then proceed to watching domestic violence videos, then start jerking off to the morocco decapitation video, and the bestgore video where the man is bashing his gypsy whore with a bat. the isil/talian stoning videos and the video of tarrant executing the muslim thot in the gutter are also good fap material.

that will make you hate women. now start reinforcing that hatred with regular blackpills, toxic "personality" chadfish experiments, standing foids up, farming them for nudes, abusing them on dating apps, and even doing rl acts to make their pathetic lives miserable. chuck in a bit of mgtow stuff and toxic feminity stuff. you need to displace all your current ideas towards foids with an extreme hatred. basically change the way u think about everything, reconsider your world view.

finally, you must convert to Islam and move to a muslim country. this will place u in an environment where your opinions are shared, and where your views are drilled home everyday.
very soon, and with repetitive drilling, you will learn to treat all foids as invisible objects unworthy of attention.

you will stop obsessing over them, cos you have learnt to identify women as the pieces of shit they truly are.

Having a oneitis/crush is brutal and painful. You must cut off all contact with them

I ask myself what would Elliot have thought.

She's just another hole bro, there's nothing special abuot her.

this is what inceldom looks like unless you shut yourself off from the world

it can go on until you're 60 years old unless you do something to change your mind about it, i don't really know of anything non-destructive that would work besides making extreme amounts of money though

Refuse interaction, if you have no chance with one why even talk in the first place.

It's not your fault, females have denied you something you deserve all your life, you can't stop being obsesive

It's not your fault, females have denied you something you deserve all your life, you can't stop being obsesive
the harsh truth i guess.

I do the same thing. Every time a female co-worker is nice to me, I fall in love with her for about 6 months before finally realizing that I never had a slight chance with her to begin with. I think since us incels are so used to getting zero attention from women, when a woman actually notices us we tend to overreact and blow the little interaction way out of proportion.

It's just bad luck that you met them. If you had stayed home that day it wouldn't have happened. Brush it off like getting stuck in the rain.

I do the same thing. Every time a female co-worker is nice to me, I fall in love with her for about 6 months before finally realizing that I never had a slight chance with her to begin with. I think since us incels are so used to getting zero attention from women, when a woman actually notices us we tend to overreact and blow the little interaction way out of proportion.
true. but there is no escape

I think the problem is simply that you don't want enough to think that it's over

I had the same in the past, you need to genuinely realize that it's over first (you need to see deep down if you have accepted this painful idea or if you are just saying it's over to feel like you're lucid but deep down you still didn't accepted it), and secondly you need to develop hatred against them while remembering that they'll never allow a subhuman like you to touch them. They see you as an inferior being, always remember that. Do those two steps and trust the process, your brain will take time to de-emotionalize the simp version of you and to emotionalize the lucid version of you but he will succeed at a point.

it always happens to me. and it always breaks my heart.
for example theres 2 foids i have this problem with now.

one is a physiotherapist im seeing once a week for the next 2 months (i fucked up my hand with low iq accident.) she is a bit older than me and cute and she is pretty friendly sometimes.
second foid is some foid in my class that we talked a bit here and there. she is my taste 100%.

now i just thinks about them all day. stalk them in facebook (imagine browsing your pyhsiotherapist fb for 3 hours lol. she got a chadlite btw.)
and all i thinks about is the next time i see them. and what happens most of the time? NOTHING LOL. because im a nobody to them. they barely even remember my name but im still so obsessive because i get attention from them here and there.
always when i see them im not satisfied (cuz i want the puss) and still when i get home im thinking about them all day again like something will happen.

i know i must stop thinking about them cuz its hurting me very hard but i just cant. what else i have?
this feels so bad.

it always happens to me. with some foid friend i had in HS. a foid i worked with and we talked sometimes. a foid that worked in the sandwich shop i always went to. ALWAYS.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

tenor.gif

AH ONITIS SURE IS A BITCH, HEY KATANA TAKAGI ODER BESSER MADLEN WEBER ; LASS MAL FICKEN, JA?

Idk man maybe Blackpill yourself even more

Having a oneitis/crush is brutal and painful. You must cut off all contact with them

Exactly, onitis are a delusion of a lonely mind, in reality no women remember enough about you to willingly ghost you.

I cannot relate more to this topic. Since I long for attention and goodwill, even the slightest particle of attention makes me fall in love with those foids. Brutal.

After 2 to 3 weeks however, I begin to realize blackpill is the mere truth in this world. Even though I would say I hate foids and I am blackpilled to the oblivion, I cannot help myself but to fall in love.

It's over.

Think about how after they're done talking to you, Chad will be stretching their vaginal walls with his cock while they moan loudly.

Repeat mental mantras of blackpill truth.