Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I meet females if I don't have friends and I'm neet

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I'm not really neet but i'm currently searching for a job so Im not doing anything.
How can I meet girls? Im gonna be in nothing for a few months, so this is my best chance to get females.

It's over and if you're young, foids hate the cold approach and will look at their phones instead, avoiding your presence if you're not chad.

you dont
its over

how many times are you going to do altered versions of this question

It's over and if you're young, foids hate the cold approach and will look at their phones instead, avoiding your presence.
I'm 24, how can I at least interact with them? I never leave my house, I don't know where to go
how many times are you going to do altered versions of this question
I comeback after a few months and make this thread because I havent met foids yet

I'm 24, how can I at least interact with them? I never leave my house, I don't know where to go
Library:bigbrain: events: if you can NT maxx, look close to average, are educated, and don't have a mental illness.

Try looksmaxxing by buying a suit and cold approaching women in bars. :feelsLSD:

What's a library event
In my place, the libraries are more like community centers where they host many classes and events.

Especially for Teens and children.

going to libraries is low iq, you need to create books in your head, same with girlfriends, create them in your head

going to libraries is low iq, you need to create books in your head, same with girlfriends, create them in your head
The only foids that go to a library his age are either poor, have very few friends (low Chad competition as she can't compare you to her friends' BF), are introverted, traditional family, or get autistic GF.:feelsaww:
B0a

legit, fuck dude, the younger the better, how can agecucks even deny this jfl
:feelsLSD: I am glowing, lighting up the night's sky.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4tK7LYFxI0

Last edited:
I'm not really neet but i'm currently searching for a job so Im not doing anything.
How can I meet girls? Im gonna be in nothing for a few months, so this is my best chance to get females.
Tinder. It has worked on me but if you have no car and cash do not loose your time. Also, if you are not chad you will only have chance with landwhales.

If you're not attractive you won't find a gf just getting by and doing your thing. It's either machine gun game, trying to get some status to be notable or something along these lines.

Blast from the past with the avi halo
:giga:

Tinder. It has worked on me but if you have no car and cash do not loose your time. Also, if you are not chad you will only have chance with landwhales.
No way it works
If you're not attractive you won't find a gf just getting by and doing your thing. It's either machine gun game, trying to get some status to be notable or something along these lines.
I just need to meet foids and see what happens

If you're 4/10 or less, I can pretty much guarantee you nothing will happen. I don't say this to discourage you, but rather to spare your time and effort and avoid false hope.

If you're 4/10 or less, I can pretty much guarantee you nothing will happen. I don't say this to discourage you, but rather to spare your time and effort and avoid false hope.
No way it works

The black pill should be used as a Big O. I explained it in the next thread:
If you haven't been capable to get laid regularly is because you are not a chad, an alpha male. That means that you have to betabuxx to have something in return and is even a MAY BE(paying dating if you are youngcel, even loans, rent and other things if you are not). How old are you?

you can't. just start whorecelling already

just cold approach bro :lul: