Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As an ex-computer science student this is my view of the black pill

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
The Black Pill is like Big O analysis of algorithms. There are several factors on the table that confirm either outliers or the results that we have seen through data. For example:
-Several guys here argue that they will never fuck a single mother. Then they are not incels at all. They are volcels. The variable here is that they won't lower their standards giving the reason to soys and foids. To give you an example:
C#:
reuierments:person(person=null){
    if not null(){
        int age=person.age;
       float height=person.height;
       float weight=person.weight;
       int children=person.children;
       float income=person.income;
    }
}
foid:person(int a,int c,float w,float h){
    int age=a,children=c;
    float weight=w, height=h,children=c;  
}
man:person(int a, int fr, float i,float h,float w){
    int age=a, facerate=f;
    float income=i,height=h,weight=w;  
}
foid Susan(22,1,64,1.65);
man Melvin(24,3,3000,1.75,70);
Susan.euierments(Melvin);
Melvin.reuierments(Susan);
IsAnIncel(){
    return false if Susan.reuierments==true else return true;
}
What would happen if we test Melvin's profile with other foids that have other arguments?

-The teen love is another example: even if most normies relationships won't last because foids can monkeybranch and they will always seek for Chad's dick we can't deny that some low tier normies and manlets CAN GET LAID.
This being said:
black pill=Big O analysis
red pill= Big Theta
blue pill=Big Theta too

Last edited:
Didnt expect that

Effort=time
n=amount of data.

This analysis is done to know if a algorithm is worthy to be implemented according to data expected.
The Big O is the worst of the cases.
The Big Theta is the average of the cases.
The Big Omega is best of the cases.

Since the Sexual Market is a mess I like to place The Big Theta and Omega in the same group.

Last edited:
I'm doing some cs degree thing and the programming is fun and picking it up, but the fucking modules related to fucking maths make me want to kms

I'm doing some cs degree thing and the programming is fun and picking it up, but the fucking modules related to fucking maths make me want to kms
u will never need the math shit again

Several guys here argue that they will never fuck a single mother. Then they are not incels at all. They are volcels.
A guy who is not a single father refusing to be with a single mother is not volcel
A guy with a penis refusing to be with vaginaless hole is not volcel
A gymmaxed guy refusing to be with a landwhale is not volcel
A guy who looks like a male refusing to be with a hole that does not look female is not volcel
A non cripple guy refusing to be with a crippled toilet is not volcel

FUCK YOU

u will never need the math shit again
Yeah ik. I'm decent at the logic stuff, but below average at math for this course and I hate it. I just have to pass this year.

In short it never began. :feelsree:

haven't done much with C#, only C++ but this is not bad.
it's bs. Programming really doesn't require much math beyond like pre-calc. The fact that they make you take high level calculus is retarded. you won't use it unless you go into some math related job.

Understanding a man's behaviour runs in polynomial time while understanding a woman's behavior runs in non deterministic polynomial time.