Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I have more energy?

I

Inceldia

Banned
-
Recently I have little to no energy. I started drinking caffein stuff (coffee and energy-drinks) to help with that, but I think it makes it worse.
Im only more awake for an hour and then tired for 12 and Im still having troubles falling asleep. Does anyone else have this?
Waiting an hour or two after waking until I get my caffein and only using it before midday seems to help a bit, but I still feel awful.
Thats why I decided to quit caffein entirely again, it doesnt help much and the drawbacks are too severe.
I wont drink any energy drinks, coffee and even tea with caffein (like black and green) will be off-limits for me.
I always had pretty bad insomnia. Did anyone else struggle with fatigue and if yes what did you do that fixed it?
There are some things I want to do, but they require a lot of energy and consistent effort, which is why my tiredness really annoys me.

caffeine makes my heart palpitate and does not give me energy, just makes me jittery and anxious. I think you might have to fix your diet and sleep it will take like a month to get it right I think, I struggle too. Ldaring in a comfy bed is so nice but now I have to work so can't do that anymore

Get some sex, kek

caffeine makes my heart palpitate and does not give me energy, just makes me jittery and anxious. I think you might have to fix your diet and sleep it will take like a month to get it right I think, I struggle too. Ldaring in a comfy bed is so nice but now I have to work so can't do that anymore
I was hoping for some more specific advice, bc I struggle with the basics or already tried them.

Maybe try vitamin B complex. Take it with a meal or else you will feel nauseous.

Methylphenidate helps, if my lesion isn't related to Glioma.

I also need more enERgy to make this world a bettER place

Taurine
B12
Caffeine
Low carb and low sugar foods
Good night's of rest
low carb does the opposite for me.
I fall asleep much more easily, but I have so little energy that I literally cant do anything through out the day.

Last edited:
STOP JACKING OFF SO GODDAMN MUCH.

Eat spicy foods works for me

STOP JACKING OFF SO GODDAMN MUCH.
only two times today buddyboyo

OP forgot to aspire for greatness.
hear hear

Eat spicy foods works for me
no, it fucks up my stomache. my tummy is very sensitive, like the rest of my body.

I have the same problem. I'm always tired and have zero energy.
It's because of my lifestyle, and I know it.
I think for me its bc of constant negative feedback that conditioned me like that.
+messed up body.

You need to eat healthy and exercise. I'm too lazy to do that though
Recently I ate a lot of candy as cope ,not good, I will reduce it/ stop soon. I started to somewhat regularly exercise again,
even though its just slightly above 30 mins and bodyweight-workout at home, but I will gradually increase the time and intensity and hit the gym again. But I dont feel much more energetic yet tbh.

Recently I have little to no energy. I started drinking caffein stuff (coffee and energy-drinks) to help with that, but I think it makes it worse.
Im only more awake for an hour and then tired for 12 and Im still having troubles falling asleep. Does anyone else have this?
Waiting an hour or two after waking until I get my caffein and only using it before midday seems to help a bit, but I still feel awful.
Thats why I decided to quit caffein entirely again, it doesnt help much and the drawbacks are too severe.
I wont drink any energy drinks, coffee and even tea with caffein (like black and green) will be off-limits for me.
I always had pretty bad insomnia. Did anyone else struggle with fatigue and if yes what did you do that fixed it?
There are some things I want to do, but they require a lot of energy and consistent effort, which is why my tiredness really annoys me.
Gonna sound like a Just be Chad idea but gym is a good cope and energizer. I started going to the gym and while it doesn't help with overall energy throughout the day, it gives me large boosts of energy for a couple of hours after I get done working out. Especially after running..

Move more
Eat more if you’re not fat
Eat healthy if you are fat
Get a job or do something productive
Lift weights

Sounds like dehydration

Like other have said, check your vitamins. Taking a multivitamin doesn't hurt too.

Are you eating healthy?

Are you doing regular aerobic exercise? They are known to improve sleep.

I'd avoid caffeine and taurine until you get your sleep right. Try doing a water fast for a day.

There are natural suplements that help you sleep too. They contain melatonin and triptofan.

Have you been diagnosed with depression? All incels are at risk so it's worth checking this out if other options don't work.

I take a gravol pill every night helps me feel drowsy still not easy to fall asleep but when I do fall asleep I feel like I actually slept when I wake up. It's also over the counter so you don't need a prescription.

"Diphenhydramine (used in gravol) is an antihistamine and sedative mainly used to treat allergies, insomnia, and symptoms of the common cold. It is also less commonly used for tremor in parkinsonism, and nausea. It is taken by mouth, injected into a vein, injected into a muscle, or applied to the skin."

Still here?

Drink a big cup of water as soon as possible after you wake up, that helps me extremely

Still here?

Drink a big cup of water as soon as possible after you wake up, that helps me extremely
tyler1bottle.gif