Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how can i ever make something out of my life? i have the worst incel luck on this board

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
name me one person that made more attempts than me to fix the situation (inceldom), and get destroyed as hard as me... its impossible

how can i ever make something out of myself? im honestly doomed, im highly educated with no purpose, nobody will hire me anyway, im a freaking loser of society, hate where i live but hate everywhere else more.

i cant even be left alone anywhere i go, from being bullied as a kid to getting beaten up by homeless people, there is absolutely no hope for me. how can i ever fix this ?? how??? please tell me because i cant take it anymore , I NEED A FIX AND IT WON'T BE GOING ER OR ROPING

You can't just LDAR if it's viable for you.

LDARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LDAR...that’s all one can do with your luck.

LDAR...that’s all one can do with your luck.

cant take this life anymore. even if i ldar a meteorite will probably hit my home or monoxide poisoning. i hate it here so much, i hate everything. holy shit

I don't think LDAR is a legit solution but imo you could use a cooldown especially after being assualted by that junk. You are not alone with your bad luck as well as your will to fix this shit. I'm not satisfied with my life and I try to ascend and get money.

All I can tell you is that many people fail at various things and projects until they find something that finally brings them the succ that they wanted.
First of all you need direction. Wtf do you want? Money? Fame? Make a plan that's probability is >0 to bring you what you want. Try it, succed at it, or fail, try again or make a new plan. K?

But for now: chill the fuck out. You just got brutalized by a bum.

I don't think LDAR is a legit solution but imo you could use a cooldown especially after being assualted by that junk. You are not alone with your bad luck as well as your will to fix this shit. I'm not satisfied with my life and I try to ascend and get money.

All I can tell you is that many people fail at various things and projects until they find something that finally brings them the succ that they wanted.
First of all you need direction. Wtf do you want? Money? Fame? Make a plan that's probability is >0 to bring you what you want. Try it, succed at it, or fail, try again or make a new plan. K?

But for now: chill the fuck out. You just got brutalized by a bum.

there's nothing in my life that i REALLY want, thinking about it for years already.

i guess i just want some place where i can live in peace, be unbothered, be able to sleep with women, and have a comfortable house and maybe motorbike to drive around the nice environment...... i dont have many material needs. and i guess i want to feel like i am necessary somewhere. but for now i feel its most important i just want to be in a place where i feel safe, right now i dont even want to go on the street anymore at night in my own country

there's nothing in my life that i REALLY want, thinking about it for years already.

i guess i just want some place where i can live in peace, be unbothered, be able to sleep with women, and have a comfortable house and maybe motorbike to drive around the nice environment...... i dont have many material needs. and i guess i want to feel like i am necessary somewhere. but for now i feel its most important i just want to be in a place where i feel safe, right now i dont even want to go on the street anymore at night in my own country
Maybe you can get to know some people from your own country who try to open a bar or a restaurant in some beach resort or something. You could go along with them and work for them. Just an idea. Get creative.

Maybe you can get to know some people from your own country who try to open a bar or a restaurant in some beach resort or something. You could go along with them and work for them. Just an idea. Get creative.

yeah... my barber knows a relative with a bar in Tokyo. im going to ask if its possible that i wokr there or something... even thgough i have a masters degree soon i rly couldnt care less about the type of job i do, as long as its bearalbe and i can live in a place i feel more happy

yeah... my barber knows a relative with a bar in Tokyo. im going to ask if its possible that i wokr there or something... even thgough i have a masters degree soon i rly couldnt care less about the type of job i do, as long as its bearalbe and i can live in a place i feel more happy
Sounds sweet. :feelsautistic: You don't have to live and work at some place for the rest of your life. If you get tired of the new location you can always get out.