Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can i be a low inhib psychopath

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
my sweating is excessive when i go outside of my house (once a month)

Tell yourself that there is nothing you can do about your fucking face.
I've lost all fear of judgements from people because i already know what they think of me.
Being low inhib is better for an incel's state of mind

I haven't been able to jumped over this hurdle either, brother.

The best advice I can give is to think that we're all just a different rearrangement of matter, and it doesn't matter what you do or say in front of other people. Our lives are meaningless anyway, so why not?

You faggots must not be ugly enough. You have to be truly ugly to have low inhib as incel.

Im working on it lol

Swallow all of the black pill. It worked for me.

Read ER’s manifesto over and over, remember that you are Incel because society has treated you like shit.
Your a monster, Society has created a monster over your numerous rejections and being socially outcasted.
Society has created a monster, show them a monster

Why would you wanna be that?

Anon said:
Why would you wanna be that?

Low inhib psychopath>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being high inhib in any way, shape, form.

Just lol at highinhibcels like me tbh.

whogivesafucc said:
Low inhib psychopath>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being high inhib in any way, shape, form.

Just lol at highinhibcels like tbh.

I dont see how

Anon said:
whogivesafucc said:
Just lol at highinhibcels like tbh.
I dont see how

It would be very liberating to finally stop caring so much what other people think of you, to stop being self conscious 24/7, etc

Bjrgaminggod said:
Read ER’s manifesto over and over, remember that you are Incel because society has treated you like shit.
Your a monster, Society has created a monster over your numerous rejections and being socially outcasted.
Society has created a monster, show them a monster

Maybe you're right. I've always held back, maybe I should show these scum a real monster.

Bri8564 said:

Become the monstER

CaZvinDdVwgGXSBlCfOHFSYiVJRNisLup0AeAiUBSnjBXwBeqSaXLEY854Y42A_FbyoK_OyQ6y_4Vy9Kqa9nvWwt=w530-h297-n

Peace be upon him

It will come with age, don't worry.

existentialhack said:
It will come with age, don't worry.

Seems true,the older I get the less fucks I give.