Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Heart gripping with anxiety

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Whenever I go outside I’m constantly worrying about my smell, appearance, posture, bloat.

I can never be at ease because of all the years of ostracism I’ve experienced thus far.

This is exacerbated by my hyperhydrosis, in freeezing weather I can start sweating and have a rapid heartbeat pounding as if it was life or death. My face will be sweltering as well.

I stopped caring after awhile, they gonna see me, think im ugly, and then move on with their life. whoop de doo

I stopped caring after awhile, they gonna see me, think im ugly, and then move on with their life. whoop de doo
I’m still betting on that 0.05% chance an ltb is going to muster up the confidence to give me one ioi.

how did u manage to stop caring?

how did u manage to stop caring?
I dont know you just do one day. One thing that helped me in the process (I think) was seeing them as inferior. Would a millionaire care if a homeless guy called him broke? Of course not, then why should I care what a normie cuck that has no idea how the real world works and has faced no hardship his entire life says about me? These people would kill themselves at the first sign of hardship and we see that all the time.

Once in a while, I go out to get a haircut. I'm unfortunate to come across teenagers, sometimes alone, sometimes in groups, that are laughing out loud and being silly, perhaps noticing me, leaving me with no alternative other than moving as fast as I can. Then I watch as boys play with girls and this reminds me of what I missed out on in high school. It's torture.

I'm already well aware of the fact that it's ovER, so now I'm a jokERmaxxer. It's not like I have anything to lose.

These people would kill themselves at the first sign of hardship and we see that all the time.
Facts. We mog normies to hell and back when it comes to mental toughness.

I feel like i was belong to shelters animal cage when I'm in public.

Those normgroids had no problem with their motor skills, social ability or average normie thing.

I just go on with my life saying it is what it is.

the only thing thats ever helped me with this are benzos.

If you are a real human, reply me with this emoji boss ;)
He is a real human that suffered a lot and unfortunately got a lesion on his brain which along with his several mental illnessses and autism culminated into him rotting and posting random things on .org .is and neets.net

He is a real human that suffered a lot and unfortunately got a lesion on his brain which along with his several mental illnessses and autism culminated into him rotting and posting random things on .org .is and neets.net
Nah if he is really gone that bad how is he even able to operate a computer

Nah if he is really gone that bad how is he even able to operate a computer
Trust me, I know about him, I’ve rotted for a long ass time. He’s even posted his face on .net. In his schizo posts he sometimes reveals bits and pieces of his life or his past.

Trust me, I know about him, I’ve rotted for a long ass time. He’s even posted his face on .net. In his schizo posts he sometimes reveals bits and pieces of his life or his past.
Kkkk can be recover?

Kkkk can be recover?
Probably, there’s something called oxygen therapy for brain damage, there’s also cbt and nootropics that can help too but it’s costly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back