Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I ask my crush out?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I know this post sounds stupid but I got a crush on this girl and I want to ask her out how can I ask her out without chickening out?

You need to build a rapport first. Life isn't a fairytale, you don't ask out someone you slowly become entertwined and finally officialize the relationship :feelsYall:

I know this post sounds stupid but I got a crush on this girl and I want to ask her out how can I ask her out without chickening out?
Asking someone out without having some kind of friendly relationship before usually only works for chad

I wish it works for you though :feelsaww::feelsaww:

your on the best forum to ask such a question :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Asking someone out without having some kind of friendly relationship before usually only works for chad
yeah,
be friends with her until she asks you out, if she wants you she wants you shes not gonna beat around the bush like red/bluepillers tell you
if you ask her out she's gonna distance herself

yeah,
be friends with her until she asks you out, if she wants you she wants you shes not gonna beat around the bush like red/bluepillers tell you
if you ask her out she's gonna distance herself
It’s either simping hard or risking to lose everything as a ugly man

My only advice is to just be straightforward. Don't beat around the bush, you'll only look like a dork.

If you aren't in a position to, or otherwise just aren't planning to, talk to her casually and get to know her/flirt with her or whatever; being direct is your best bet.

You'd probably know if she were interested, and it really isn't probable that any relationship would be sustainable if she isn't crazy about you from the moment she first laid eyes on you, but trying can't hurt.

Just remember man: we live in a cucked world.

You should buy flowers and chocolate and then sing a romantic song and dance in front of everybody to win her heart.

If you are indian her get her snap or IG and spam her with messages like "pls" "Pls show me bob" "show me BOB RIGHTR NOW, I GIVE YOU 2 Ruppe"

Simple, you don't.

If you have to ask out it's over for you, Chad gets asked out :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsokman:

I went ovar to a girl at 12:00 and i said babay fuck me, and she said no why foids are fcruel

You are not blackpilled

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

If you assume you have a chance bcs you see her often alone and you are somewhat on the same social rank., dont bother.

All foids regardless where they stand always think and want the same.

Let the bluepill thinking go and swallow the blackpill.

Why would you ask that type of question on an incel site ?? anyways I will leave you with this, you can't negotiate attraction.

Last edited:
do it sooner than later so you can get the rejection out of the way

Is she your friend? What´s your age? If you are above 20 do you have a car?

build up a friendship first, then ask her out once you get close, easy right?

well it sounds easier than it is, that's for sure

Call her a nigger

Remember to report back if you have any luck, so we can ban you as a fakecel.

Is she your friend? What´s your age? If you are above 20 do you have a car?
She’s not really my friend but I talk to her sometimes at school and I’m 17

She’s not really my friend but I talk to her sometimes at school and I’m 17
Well I dom't recommend you to ask out unless she is your friend.

write her an email

Man, I don’t believe this guy is legit smells like an infiltrator. This seems like a fucking Quora or Reddit question. But I could be wrong, anyway, i don’t know if anyone’s told you but if you have to ask her out then it’s over. :blackpill: She should be asking you out, and or showing she’s interested. You’re wasting your time