Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I accept that I'll never be loved by a girl?

• Thread starter Leonardo Part V
  • Start date
Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I mean, I was always a boy who believed in love throughout my entire life. I really thought I would grow up, improve my appearance and find a person who would love me and be by my side no matter what. Now that I understand it's not gonna happen, I am fucking destroyed and don't know what to do.

My entire life was planned upon it, now that I know, for a fact, that I'll never experience love, I just wanna die. I am a very sensitive person, I only had two oneitis in my entire life and I still like the last one and want her to be happy. I am blackpilled but at the same time, there is a bluepilled part of my soul that refuses to be erased. I know it's over, I know my only option is rope, I am no longer a simp nor an incel wannabe normie and still, I can't fully accept my fate.

:feelsUgh:Only way to ascend is to go tottally ER for real, by buying a bunch of lottery thickets and gamble-max! :feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh:How can we accept it, you cant. We just exist:feelsUgh:

Just overdose on copium theory.

Just overdose on copium theory.
I can't cope, It's completely over, I can't make myself think I am going to have a happy ending. :feelsrope:
:feelsUgh:Only way to ascend is to go tottally ER for real, by buying a bunch of lottery thickets and gamble-max! :feelsUgh:
:feelsUgh:How can we accept it, you cant. We just exist:feelsUgh:
There is no way to ascend.

I can't cope, It's completely over, I can't make myself think I am going to have a happy ending. :feelsrope:
That's not the point of copes. The point is to distract you from this knowledge.

That's not the point of copes. The point is to distract you from this knowledge.
Yes, I can't do this. I don't even like video games, for example.

Yes, I can't do this. I don't even like video games, for example.
Judging by your avi you have decent taste in films so there's hope for you yet I'd say.

Judging by your avi you have decent taste in films so there's hope for you yet I'd say.
There's no decent taste in films for my face, but thanks anyway

Basically we are the incels too cowardly to rope. And thus have to suffer all day every day.

The same way you accept that you'll never be a king, a movie star, or a historical figure. It's just another one of those things that not all of us get to have, despite how commonplace it appears to be in the case of "love."

Last edited:
Just see it as a Fantasy, it was never something meant to be real for us.

only tons of money buys decent copes
only tons of money buys decent copes

Just see it as a Fantasy, it was never something meant to be real for us.
You're right
The same way you accept that you'll never be a king, a movie star, or a historical figure. It's just another one of those things that not all of us get to have, despite how commonplace it appears to be in the case of "love."
That's it :feelsbadman:

Admit that you missed out on teenage love, and that foids don't want to have sex with you, because they don't want their babies to look like you. :blackpill:

I dont know man.

I have only accepted that I wont ever be loved by another women. But I cant seem to make peace with it, Im depressed every other day.

I mean you have to accept it because it’s reality

you just gotta love yourself bro. dont look for validation in women, just hit the gym and be your best self :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

-redpill fucker

Basically we are the incels too cowardly to rope. And thus have to suffer all day every day.
No bro, I'm gonna do it this year. There's Painless ways like nitrogen asphyxiation and I was waiting all this time and felt like life might improve. But it's now clear it won't so there is no worries of losing out on life. I just need to make peace with the fact that God might punish me for suicide but there is no better option now. Being dead and feeling nothing Vs mental anguish and envying every normal human every day, it's a no brainer

I had a friend that bought a car and a house and put a double bed, designed it like a foid would like and lives alone waiting for a foid. Do the same.

Last edited:
Employ as many coping mechanisms as you can.

ill kill myself cuz of that, its over

There really is more to life than relationships with foids bro. There are limitless things to master, basically a limitless amount of knowledge to be attained. Even if all else fails there are pleasures far greater than any amount of sex or women will ever be able to provide for you ie. drugs (especially Opioids/Heroin). Just because we failed at one very basic human need doesn't mean we can't focus on others or that we will never feel truly happy.

No bro, I'm gonna do it this year. There's Painless ways like nitrogen asphyxiation and I was waiting all this time and felt like life might improve. But it's now clear it won't so there is no worries of losing out on life. I just need to make peace with the fact that God might punish me for suicide but there is no better option now. Being dead and feeling nothing Vs mental anguish and envying every normal human every day, it's a no brainer

It might have been my last New Years at least in this life. If I could get on demand put to sleep injection like animals get I'd already be gone I think.

There really is more to life than relationships with foids bro. There are limitless things to master, basically a limitless amount of knowledge to be attained. Even if all else fails there are pleasures far greater than any amount of sex or women will ever be able to provide for you ie. drugs (especially Opioids/Heroin). Just because we failed at one very basic human need doesn't mean we can't focus on others or that we will never feel truly happy.

Discovering knowledge is what has kept me going. I also wanted to do sports but its too discouraging when all normies are so much better than me even while I put in 10 times the effort.

Schizomaxx and create imaginery gf. Worked for me

Your just gonna have too accept the fact that you wasn't made for love, an find something else too invest your time into. us losers that surf on these websites an post. no girl would touch they would rather have a 6ft chad that works out an fuck different whores every night.

I mean, I was always a boy who believed in love throughout my entire life. I really thought I would grow up, improve my appearance and find a person who would love me and be by my side no matter what. Now that I understand it's not gonna happen, I am fucking destroyed and don't know what to do.

My entire life was planned upon it, now that I know, for a fact, that I'll never experience love, I just wanna die. I am a very sensitive person, I only had two oneitis in my entire life and I still like the last one and want her to be happy. I am blackpilled but at the same time, there is a bluepilled part of my soul that refuses to be erased. I know it's over, I know my only option is rope, I am no longer a simp nor an incel wannabe normie and still, I can't fully accept my fate.
foids destroying souls like that while they succ dark triad dicc.

foids destroying souls like that while they succ dark triad dicc.

your mother loves you doesn't she?

By accepting that women are incapable of loving men in general. Even when they're crazy attracted to some Chad, it's something ephemeral that can radically change to even hatred and wanting to ruin his life through any whim.

Cuckmaxx

Just kidding you cant even do that

We should ropemaxx

Feelings are extremely flimsy and fickle.