Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How BASED would it be if someone hijacked a plane today (9/11) and crashed it into a sorority full of blond stacy whores?

How Based would it be?

• Its GIGA BASED

• Its CUCKED

• i dont know - let me ask my wifes boyfriend

Results are only viewable after voting.
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
How BASED would it be if someone (in minecraft ofcourse) hijacked a plane
today (SEPTEMBER 11) and crashed it into a sorority full of blond stacy whores?

That'd be something wouldn't it

There is no need for it.
They already invaded.

How BASED would it be if someone (in minecraft ofcourse) hijacked a plane
today (SEPTEMBER 11) and crashed it into a sorority full of blond stacy whores?
There wouldn't be something as insignificant as a door that would be able to stop the ensuing impact tbh
But if you have ever played flight simulator you know how difficult it is to hit buildings that aren't that tall in a rugged landscape.
You would need expert pilot skills imo.

Last edited:
I know right?
That'd be something wouldn't it
It would go down in history. Automatic Sainthood for the basedcel who'd pull it off
There is no need for it.
They already invaded.
Its Ovah!
There wouldn't be something as insignificant as a door that would be able to stop the ensuing impact tbh
But if you have ever played flight simulator you know how difficult it is to hit buildings that aren't that tall in a rugged landscape.
You would need expert pilot skills imo.
Its only for ExpertPilotCels ngl

Last edited:
If this happens then another plane flew into a yoga studio it would be glorious,

If this happens then another plane flew into a yoga studio it would be glorious,
Planes are the new White Vans
Hail St. Yogacel
Hail St. AM
HAIL ST. E.R.
Of course. The pilotlicensepill can fly over one's head quite easily and many aren't ready for that pill to take flight.
The pilotlicencePill destroyed me

It would be an interesting turn of events ngl. But probably lots of innocent people would die (inevitable in such attacks) and soyciety would just double down on resentment against incels and similar male groups. Not that I care about our reputation, but I care about legal persecution and deplatforming.

BRB need to ask Merula.

We could get in trouble if (((they))) found out that he posted here

We could get in trouble if (((they))) found out that he posted here
These days any attacks by males that appeared to be carried out out of frustration and by guys that appeared to have no sexual success or relationships with women would probably be blamed on incels tbh
There were already jokes by comedians in the US about the 9/11 hijackers being sexually frustrated enough to want to end their lives following 9/11.

It's not really a stretch since incidents of guys infatuated with women and stalking them are immediately associated with incels by a lot of normies today.

These days any attacks by males that appeared to be carried out out of frustration and by guys that appeared to have no sexual success or relationships with women would probably be blamed on incels tbh
There were already jokes by comedians in the US about the 9/11 hijackers being sexually frustrated enough to want to end their lives following 9/11.

It's not really a stretch since incidents of guys infatuated with women and stalking them are immediately associated with incels by a lot of normies today.
Probably. I doubt another one would happen again. 9/11 was a one time thing. They improved their security a lot since it has happened

Probably. I doubt another one would happen again. 9/11 was a one time thing. They improved their security a lot since it has happened
Not in the same way with a plane hijacking and suicide attack but feds have been warning for years about how in the future possible incidents could involve bioterrorism, dirty bombs or smuggled nuclear weapons that result in mass casualties on the scale of or exceeding 9/11.

I care about legal persecution and deplatforming.
True
I fear that when the FBI becomes serious about hunting Inkwells they will stage a huge (fake) terrorist attack and then blame it on incels

Would be incredibly based but would never happen

Why the sorority? Imo a fraternity would be much better

Not in the same way with a plane hijacking and suicide attack but feds have been warning for years about how in the future possible incidents could involve bioterrorism, dirty bombs or smuggled nuclear weapons that result in mass casualties on the scale of or exceeding 9/11.
Nuclear weapons are huge. It is very hard to smuggle one. Stuff like bioterrorism can happen.

True
I fear that when the FBI becomes serious about hunting Inkwells they will stage a huge (fake) terrorist attack and then blame it on incels
If that happens we can say goodbye to the internet bar the Onion network. But I don't think we are relevant enough for something like that. Unless we get used as a scapegoat for some bigger agenda.

He would be our new mascot our lord and savior

Mandatory Tag kek
tbhngl
Summon lastgerman

I could shave on all the edge posts I've seen today on this topic.

I really don't think I could dredge any care from the bottom of give a fuck bay to be honest.

Based and Last German Pilled tbh ngl
I could shave on all the edge posts I've seen today on this topic.
Its over for ShaveCels
I really don't think I could dredge any care from the bottom of give a fuck bay to be honest.
Brutal FuckbayPill

Fuck Brazillian SigmaCel tbh ngl

It's over for pilotlicensepilled incels ngl

Cuck if you didn’t vote giga based

“OMG chad look at that giant plane heading right for my pussy”