Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bad is being 5’9” really?

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
In the west. Possible to be a slayer at this height ? I can wear lifts that bring me to 5’11” but I really hate wearing them. I actually broke my foot a couple months ago cause I fell wrong on my foot and what would have normally been a sprain actually broke a bone due to the lifts.. fuck that ..

Provided maybe 6/10 face
21+ bideltoid nongymcelled.. could get to maybe 23 with gym
7.1” wrists
7.75x6.5 dick
Nw0 (after a hair transplant, currently nw3)
2.3 fwhr
Sick beard lower third cover up game

Can my height be salvaged? Not just for slaying but also for intimidation, respect, perceived fighting success.. I look pretty low trust as I’m middle eastern but don’t really have much ethnic features.. got lucky there

Last edited:
That's my height...I always lie and say 5.11

That's my height...I always lie and say 5.11
Ever been called out on it ?

Still 5’9” is 5’9” no matter what u claim.. everybody claims to be taller than they are, but all that matters is how tall you actually are.. how du feel about your height ?

If you're on this site you will never be a slayer.

Keep wearing those lifts tbh

It's better than being 5'6

Damn those are big wrists.

Manlets are fakecels who are too lazy to run kangaroo game.

At 5'9 you're fucked in the western world.

7’1 are huge man. Mine are small asf

id recommend shoes with thick soles instead of lifts. I'm 5 10 but wear loafers with an inch and a quarter heels. they aren't made to increase height but they have thick soles so i can fraud being 6 ft with them.

The thing is at least you're taller or around the same height as women. But if your face is below average, you're fucked

Low IQ Lookism-tier thread

i fucking despise being 5'9. its such a shitty mediocre fucking height. not short enough to be a joke at least but still short enough to make you insignificant and invisible. the heightmaxxing continues!

i fucking despise being 5'9. its such a shitty mediocre fucking height. not short enough to be a joke at least but still short enough to make you insignificant and invisible. the heightmaxxing continues!
How are u heightmaxxing ? Are you still in puberty ?

7.75x6.5 dick
You can't be incel with that kind of dick, learn about the female anatomy and give some hooker Vaginal Orgasms and eventually one will let you fuck her for free, you can't fail with a dick like that so GTFO

How are u heightmaxxing ? Are you still in puberty ?

agrowbics(UK only height increasing exercise program) and binaural beats(height increasing subliminal which i have already seen some results from)

I
Ever been called out on it ?

Still 5’9” is 5’9” no matter what u claim.. everybody claims to be taller than they are, but all that matters is how tall you actually are.. how du feel about your height ?

Height is the least of my problems...having said that I am going to invest in some shoes with high soles. I should be able to add an inch.

agrowbics(UK only height increasing exercise program) and binaural beats(height increasing subliminal which i have already seen some results from)
I know all about the subliminal.. they’re all bullshit. I used to use them with boosters 2 hours during the day and always while asleep.. didn’t do shit

Is agrowbics really legit?

Last edited:
I know all about the subliminal.. they’re all bullshit. I used to use them with boosters 2 hours during the day and always while asleep.. didn’t do shit

What’s agrowbics? I’ve heard it mentioned before

UK exclusive height increasing exercise program. they use a medieval torture device to stretch your limbs. at the end of the program you grow about 1-2 inch.

also how long did you do the subliminal? i did mine for 2 months and got a 1.5cm height increase.

UK exclusive height increasing exercise program. they use a medieval torture device to stretch your limbs. at the end of the program you grow about 1-2 inch.
Sounds dangerous.. is this backed up by science to work ?

Sounds dangerous.. is this backed up by science to work ?

thats what the guy says. people even in the US are travelling to london in groups just to do this program. there is a facebook page for it, look it up.

My cousin is 5'9" and gets girls feeling him up at clubs and hundreds of matches on Tinder. 6/10 face and white. Plus buff.

Don't know why so many retards hang out on this site.

>Hurrr I have a huge dick and I'm super ripped can I get a girlfriend???

This is reddit or as posted above lookism tier bullshit.

you claim you are 6/10 face and have a massive dick wtf are you doing on here idiot.

I would do anything to be 5'9". Make the best of it and remember it could always be worse.

I wear 4 inch lifts every time I leave the house, you need to up your game, man...

Dude dont get lifts, just get a short chick. If that doesnt work as you are just earn more dollar.