Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How are you supposed to grow up while being non-NT?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see people my age starting to own and drive cars, getting jobs, and going to university while I can’t even stop stimming in public, procrastinating so much for even the most basic tasks like showering, cutting my nails, or brushing my teeth, I don’t even know how to tie my shoe laces properly. :feelsrope:

its over, and same, I dont have motivation for anything I just wanna sit and rot

I am too behind everyone else my age, never asked for the time to pass so quickly.

@dungeondragon

be a pothead. or at least a drunk. drugs will make you stop caring

I see people my age starting to own and drive cars, getting jobs, and going to university while I can’t even stop stimming in public, procrastinating so much for even the most basic tasks like showering, cutting my nails, or brushing my teeth, I don’t even know how to tie my shoe laces properly. :feelsrope:
Im gonna try getting some friends maybe they will help steer me in the right direction

Why can't you drive? :feelshehe:

I fucking despise normies everyone around me is an NPC

@Incelius Savage

You aren’t. Normies just expect autists to slink away into their rooms or roll over and die. They are just fucking ruthless, anyone who isn’t like them is cast out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back