Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hope for ugly incels?

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
From a Swedish bodybuilding forum, the user (26) is discussing his face changing after injecting steroids:

I have a question for you, some of u also experienced how ur face has changed during using steroids? Nowadays, for some reason, I always get to hear how good I look, every time I go oiut, basicly. I shouldnt complain, but Im not used to this kind of attention. My face has changed, Im look more masculine.

I consantly look at myself in the mirror now, Its like I have got "high" or "stronger cheekbones", my jaw has definately gotten a new form .. I think it looks ugly as fuck! Fortunately I can cover it with a good beard.

No, but seriously, have u also experienced ur face "growing" ? Apparently, I look very handsome now, according to people. I also have it like 10 times easier with the ladies now, hooking up all the fucking time.

I wonder, will this continue? I really dont want my face to grow no more, If it even gets slightly larger I will feel uncomfortable cause this just isnt me.

Can u stop this somehow? Ive booked an appointment with a doc but I have to wait a good while for this case.
Anyone?
BTW zyros this won't help your frame so tough luck

Just out of interest of your facegrowth. How old are you know and when did you inject the first time? You can pm me if you want to tell it the whole forum.

Apparently, I look very handsome now, according to people. I also have it like 10 times easier with the ladies now, hooking up all the fucking time.
MODS :feelsbaton:

It's all cope if you're done growing. Steroids don't alter your face after the age of 23 when your skull stops growing and even before then it probably doesn't do much apart from during puberty.

The shitty part about steroids is that most of the bulking ones bloat your face, so it actually makes you less attractive when you're on cycle/blasting. I know this myself, because I am currently a victim of the steroid bloat. The reason he probably thinks his face "changed" and got "better" is probably because he is ripped to the bone and taking dry steroids such as tren. Normies don't understand the utter importance of body fat. You can go from being in ok shape, like fairly lean, with barely any cheekbones to insanely visible cheekbones because you got ripped. If your jawline bone and cheekbones are popping out to the side, of course your face will look wider, but it actually got smaller from losing fat.

Last edited:
Just destroy your cardiovascular system with illegal substances, bro

My zygomatic bones grew due to bonesmash. I will post results when it gets prominent.

That's just a fuckin cope like HGH bullshit, basically after 16 you are done, you could do more damage than good by injecting that stuff, it's dangerous, there is nothing you can do outside the plastic surgery.

That's just a fuckin cope like HGH bullshit, basically after 16 you are done, you could do more damage than good by injecting that stuff, it's dangerous, there is nothing you can do outside the plastic surgery.

Basically steroids wont change your face after puberty but HGH certainly will. Look at guys who have acromegaly (body producing too much GH) in adults due to a tumor
Screen shot 2010 07 19 at 94001 AM 1
Now tell me GH wont change your face lol

injecting steroids? nah man fuck that shit. i rather die with the little self respect i have

Guys it's not me I'm quitting somebody else

Look at FtM trannies. They take testosterone after puberty and become more masculine.

Not everything that could improve your dating chances is cope. It is possible to take steroids while mitigating the adverse effects if you're smart about it. It's almost as if you guys would prefer to be permanently miserable instead of taking the chance to escape inceldom.