Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Honestly oofy doofy theory is the most retarded shit I've ever heard

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Nigga why foids would ever choose soy clown over a chad lmao

Nigga why foids would ever choose soy clown over a chad lmao
Because the soy clown obeys the foid no matter what she does, go search any Onlyfans girl and you’ll find her boyfriend is some obese LTN

Because the soy clown obeys the foid no matter what she does, go search any Onlyfans girl and you’ll find her boyfriend is some obese LTN
No foid sexually attracted to someone who obeys

No one is arguing that, foids have a dual mating strategy, one for sex and one for relationships
Doubt those aren't dead bedroom relationships. It is actually worse than being incel

Ooofy Doofy theory is legit, but not so much for younger women, 30+ A LOT of women want a man not because they want to be fucked and eaten out every night but because they want an extra source of income so they can work 50 %, 80% whatever women never work a full day.

It’s christin black and her schmuck bf
:lul: kek I just realized

I see what you mean :feelssus:

But whoever Lera's bf is I hate him :feelsree: whether he's chad, HTN or MTN I really fucking envy him:reeeeee: I hate chads the most though

I could be a much better bf than the ones Lera and Christine have

Is he also oofy-doofy?

Screenshot 2023 08 23 at 104038

i call it the fetish theory

some women have weird fetish and they can be attracted to ugly men but that's a small chance

I'm not really great at telling the difference of average/HTN

Which of them mogs though?
The blue shirt mogs. Christin’s bf is LTN.

The blue shirt mogs. Christin’s bf is LTN.
oops sorry I was confused because they are both wearing blue. So I assumed you meant she mogs Lera
Or maybe you meant the girl in blue mogs the man in blue

oops sorry I was confused because they are both wearing blue. So I assumed you meant she mogs Lera
Or maybe you meant the girl in blue mogs the man in blue

The blue shirt bf mogs christin’s bf

Sometimes foids just want a pet to play with.

Them having a butler as their partner while the relationship is open for her & getting her sexual itch scratched by Chad makes sense. She's getting a beta & a bull as she knows the Chad won't provide, be loyal or stick around.

It's like having someone do things for you for free & on the side hiring rent a fuck Chad.