Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly, I think I'd make a terrible boyfriend... Anyone else?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
A part of me is glad I'm still an incel, because even if a girl showed interest in me... What would I have to offer? Nothing but pain and bitterness. Seriously, ANY other guy is a better choice than me tbh, as bitter and hateful I feel towards females I still wouldn't wish myself on anyone.

Stop being a cuck. Most people in relationships are terrible people compared to us. Do you think those guys who beat up their gfs every night are better than you? No, they aren't, they are just better looking.

There's a 75% chance of getting cucked

U need to make her stayin the kitchen or put chains bc femoids are femoids

Better than those Chads who beat their girlfriends every day.

I've never even been close to being in a relationship, but I imagine if I've gone this long and developed these kinds of problems after a lifetime of sexual and romantic rejection, I'm probably far too damaged to have a functional relationship to start with.

To be clear, there are plenty of normies and Chads who are "worse" than me, but they at least they are capable of providing something women actually want and can make a relationship "work," even if they are abusive. I don't have that, and I never will.

I'm a mentalcel as well, so i'd make an extremely retarded bf.

Stop being a cuck. Most people in relationships are terrible people compared to us. Do you think those guys who beat up their gfs every night are better than you? No, they aren't, they are just better looking.
Yeah, but those Chads don't deserve gfs either.

I don’t think I would

I've never even been close to being in a relationship, but I imagine if I've gone this long and developed these kinds of problems after a lifetime of sexual and romantic rejection, I'm probably far too damaged to have a functional relationship to start with.

To be clear, there are plenty of normies and Chads who are "worse" than me, but they at least they are capable of providing something women actually want and can make a relationship "work," even if they are abusive. I don't have that, and I never will.
Exactly, I am both ugly AND terrible.

I would make a great boyfriend, I'd only beat her when she misbehaves and I wouldn't beat her too hard or in the face.

Girls ask me why I don't have a girlfriend so no I don't think it applies to me.

I've been a bf in the past. I didn't really like it. I don't like talking about myself or getting really personal with girls. I just like fucking them. I don't like having to deal with other guys trying to take her. I don't like the upkeep of always having to talk to them.
Fakecel get out.

with that thinking u will be volcel

Exactly, I am both ugly AND terrible.
Quick test, this girl comes up to you out of boredom, what do you do?
dehors-portrait-de-ville-de-jeune-photographe-blonde-de-femme-de-hippie-51250269.jpg

Yeah, but I don't want to be anyone's boyfriend. I just want sex

Yeah I'm so blackpilled I can no longer deal with femoid's BS.

Thread should have stopped here.

Yes I would be a terrible bf