Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Homosexuals are a opposite of the Incel?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
-Homosexual males are the most promiscuous group that currently exist(surpasing heterosexual womens).

-Almost a perfect counterpart of the incel social life(gays get pity points for existing).

-They have to recure to homophobia for pity points(which ain`t something relevant in the time we live).

-Own a legion of white knights.

-Is dating game consist of chasing and being chased.

-The media is with them.

Annoyed

and? your point?

As long as they aren't the girly and annoying type of gay guys I don't have a problem with them.

They are the enemy, bro and we hate them here.

i don't think you understand what counterpart means

Gays are degenerate.

I don't particularly like gays, but I do tolerate them when they don't show too much.

Can't run bi game and get fag sympathy in here.

Gay people are degenerates. They act like all men are at least bi. Most men are 100% straight.

gays are opposite to us, not counterparts

I think it was a freudian slip and he wants Freud to slip his tip in his b-hole. Every incel has a counterpart. Bluepill is right, lol.

This is somewhat true. I have a gay brother who looks almost as terrible as I do and he gets laid on the regular. Honestly guys just aren't as picky with who they fuck which is why you will see Chads with 4/10's if they can easily bag them.

From the perspective of a heterosexual incel, gays are simply irrelevant.

Hate homosexuals? Why? What's the point?

Ridiculous.

I respect monogamous homosexuals that dont have anything to do with SJWs. T

I wish I was a homosexual.

Wouldn't being asexual more preferable?
Not really, they get to enjoy getting that hard NUTT in fleshy holes they're attracted to, Asexuals don't.

Not really, they get to enjoy getting that hard NUTT in fleshy holes they're attracted to, Asexuals don't.
But you will not be burden by carnal desire to nut if you were asexual. Buddhism teach us that desire causes suffering, therefore the less desire you have the less suffering you endure.

But you will not be burden by carnal desire to nut if you were asexual. Buddhism teach us that desire causes suffering, therefore the less desire you have the less suffering you endure.
>Buddhism

Having the desire to Nutt in a hole and actually doing it is the best thing the world from a biological perspective. Personally i'd rather do that with a trad looksmatch or higher but the fact these degenerates can achieve it their way must be pretty nice.