Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Homeless again...

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★
Once again I'm going to end up on the street because I live in a fucking shithole full of bed bugs and I can't stand their presence because I'm allergic.

I'm going to go and get myself admitted to a psychiatric hospital so I don't end up sleeping in a park on a bench.

Wish me luck

bro how are u that poor get a job man

Brutal.

Sorry about that.

And good luck.

Good luck bro :feelsbadman:

Tagging @Sneir because he has experience with psychiatric hospitals, maybe he has some tips

Just break into a richfags house and live there

Good luck bro :feelsbadman:

Tagging @Sneir because he has experience with psychiatric hospitals, maybe he has some tips
HE HASNT POSTED ANYTHING SINCE WEEKS, DID THE GLOWIES GET HIM ?

Just break into a richfags house and live there
I'd like to be able to do it, but it might make my situation worse, and I don't really want to end up in prison.

I'd like to be able to do it, but it might make my situation worse, and I don't really want to end up in prison.
AT LEAST IN PRISON YOU HAVE BED AND FOOD

I'll travel by bus to another area to pass the time and then I'll go to the psychiatric emergency room and tell them I'm having suicidal thoughts.

AT LEAST IN PRISON YOU HAVE BED AND FOOD
That's true, but I wouldn't have the freedom to go out, whereas in a psychiatric hospital I can ask for permission to walk around town.

And there are social workers there and they can help me find an apartment.

It's fucking. Warm out...

I'm also going to have to get rid of all my stuff and buy some new clothes before I leave, otherwise I'll be carrying these bugs with me all the way to my destination.