Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HOLY SHIT.. This is just Brutal. must read True nature of foids [ don't blame me if you rope after this]

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely destroyed me reading through this. Genetics truly fucked us over boyos.
Dealing with Uggos like us is just completely pathetic to women. no joke , their mind fills with rage when they see subhuman trash.
foids are indifferant towards average guys.
but Chads ?? Lmfaoo they are gods. life on insert disc mode
The life of a 3/10 female.

No shit.
When a drooling retard tells me I'm smart it means nothing to me. When a genius tells me I'm smart it means something and it makes me feel good.

When an unattractive male compliments or even worse approached a woman it means the male thinks he has a chance with the woman or at least that's how women see it. It makes the woman think the ugly male is her looksmatch. It's a huge insult to approach a woman as a sub5 male.
How is this a surprise to anyone?

Definitely fake but also very true for the most part

l read a few lines

only a 3/10 foid could have written this shit

sHe’S jUsT sHiT-tEsTiNg yOu bRo
AcTiNg uNiTeReStEd iS a dEfEnCe mEcHaNiSm bRo

This is what would happen if foids were 100% honest

fucking women man shit pisses me offf because they THINK they are hot shit because all they do is wear a face full of chemicals and legit think thats them. we should be throwing water on these average bitches faces so we can see there sub -8ness

Last edited:
It's how the world is bro.. its how natural selection works.. no use getting angry at foids tbh. What we Can do is impose restrictions on women and their sexuality like our wise ancestors did... but that's all ruined now coz of you western cucks and your feminism godammit

murder is natural

rape is natural

using smart phones to fuck all the top 1% chads in the area is not natural

its a larp but true nonetheless

finally read all

hmmm

please someone ER her...

My sister's friends don't virtue signal so I already knew all if this

"This is just a LARP or guy pretending to be a woman"

COPE.

This was reposted over at TwoXChromosomes several years back. The thread got damn near a thousand upvotes and the majority of the women not only agreed with it, but practically had an orgasm! Suddenly the mods scrubbed it and deleted the vast majority of comments.

Last edited:
even if it's fake, it's 100% true just based on how ugly old women swipe on tinder
"This is just a LARP or guy pretending to be a woman"

COPE.

This was posted over at TwoXChromosomes several years back. The thread got damn near a thousand upvotes and the majority of the women not only agreed with it, but practically had an orgasm! Suddenly the mods scrubbed it and deleted the vast majority of comments.
My sister's friends don't virtue signal so I already knew all if this
This is what would happen if foids were 100% honest

46 Guests holy shit.

It is nice to see some honesty for a change and woman exposing their shallow hypergamous nature. If you are an ugly male the only way to win is by going ER.

A confirmation of what we always say. Women are just extremely superficial and only interested in Looks. More and more men realize that by now luckily.

If foids always said what they thought not even low iq cucks would defend them.

...If you are an ugly male the only way to win is by going ER.

The best thing ugly folks can do is just walk away from the dating game and dedicate their lives to spreading the blackpill. Violence and going ER only makes things worse for everyone else in this situation, who are already suffering enough as it is. Feminists, the media, etc all WANT guys to go ER, and they're going out of their way to trigger incels in hopes of that happening, so they can say "See? This is why ugly/short/disabled men should all be thrown in camps!".

The best thing ugly folks can do is just walk away from the dating game and dedicate their lives to spreading the blackpill. Violence and going ER only makes things worse for everyone else in this situation, who are already suffering enough as it is. Feminists, the media, etc all WANT guys to go ER, and they're going out of their way to trigger incels in hopes of that happening, so they can say "See? This is why ugly/short/disabled men should all be thrown in camps!".
What a cuck move everybody else wins while ugly males continue to suffer. Violence and going ER improves things since they get revenge and freedom from this world through death. Even if they said that they should be thrown into camps it would never happen. Ugly/short/disabled men contribute way too much society plus most of them would never be violent.

Ok so your options are:
Go after an ugly (1 or 2 as anything higher can do better than you) used up roastie that has kids, will never love you & only remain with you as a meal ticket betabuxx.

Run JBW in sea if you're wealthy & over 6'2 or some shit, better off staying there than bringing her west otherwise she'll monkey branch to better once she has citizenship.

Run thug game as a black guy & be a provider of drugs to crackwhores in exchange for sex

Run Michael Jackson game as curry & whiten that skin.

Overall save a shit ton of money wagecucking & get that plastic surgery.

Shit ain't even worth the effort to then compete as a normie average.

Even if it is LARP, how can you read that and still deny the black pill?

p1K0vbg.jpg

He should have shot her first.

The rope is drawing near...:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I hate you. What a fucking creep, rants about innocent pussy addicts. Be more respectful, sweaty. And maybe youll get your chad cock.

low level iq :feelstastyman:

Hypergamy is natural :feelsthink:

having access to 1000s of chads at your fingertips is natural?

cell phones are natural?

they grow in the enchanted forest?

This is why many of us have accepted defeat, we have learned the truth.

Hypergamy is natural :feelsthink:
Hypergamy is a natural tendency, but the levels of hypergamy that exist now are all based on technology and the social safety net.
having access to 1000s of chads at your fingertips is natural?
cell phones are natural?
If my mom had Tinder, my dad wouldn't have a chance with her.

Ok so your options are:
Go after an ugly (1 or 2 as anything higher can do better than you) used up roastie that has kids, will never love you & only remain with you as a meal ticket betabuxx.

Run JBW in sea if you're wealthy & over 6'2 or some shit, better off staying there than bringing her west otherwise she'll monkey branch to better once she has citizenship.

Run thug game as a black guy & be a provider of drugs to crackwhores in exchange for sex

Run Michael Jackson game as curry & whiten that skin.

Overall save a shit ton of money wagecucking & get that plastic surgery.

Shit ain't even worth the effort to then compete as a normie average.

averages are irrelevant

oldie but goldie

She's overvaluing herself
But she is certainly welcome to do that.
The wall is merciless.

Get the guns boyos!!!

Bet she is some landwhle bitch. Her view is disgusting. She shouldn't be in this world.

Well now they know why incels were created

Sexdolls > women
Women never had inner value.

Sounds like written by a man or tranny. Check on the gender lexicon checker program. Potentially to cause outrage, but it is truth.

1. This is a LARP.

2. Even if it were true the fact remains that foids are hypergamus. 4s still think they deserve 9s. Nothing new here.

Fishing rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back