Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HOLY SHIT.. This is just Brutal. must read True nature of foids [ don't blame me if you rope after this]

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
absolutely destroyed me reading through this. Genetics truly fucked us over boyos.
Dealing with Uggos like us is just completely pathetic to women. no joke , their mind fills with rage when they see subhuman trash.
foids are indifferant towards average guys.
but Chads ?? Lmfaoo they are gods. life on insert disc mode

Attachments

• asdasd.jpg
    asdasd.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 2,955
I read the first two paragraphs and stopped. God dammit someone take her to the Elastic Radiator.

Spread this around. Make the world see asap

Don't forget to respect wahmenz btw :soy:

she even admits that looksmaxx is the only hope.
fuck me there's no cure for curry shitstain skin IM FUCKED... . fuck this earth. fuck all lifeforms.

Link to original website?
I need to show all my bluepill relatives and co workers

even if it's fake, it's 100% true just based on how ugly old women swipe on tinder

I feel like the comments would be even more suicidefuel. Even if this was written as a LARP or troll, I’m sure there are foids in the comments that unironically agree with this.

“I don’t do bestiality”

Liar. She would fuck this dog over any sub8 on earth.
4985311A 35D2 42C2 9CDD 3293F385ECF6

oh, another one little princess

Stories like this just remind me to laugh when bitches like her get beheaded by alpha ISIS types.

I'm honestly turning volcel. Women seem like unlovable individuals to me.

What did you expect? Without civilisation and society we go full primal

2010's the absolute worst decade in human history

2010's the absolute worst decade in human history
Second worst. Had the events of the 1940s not taken place and allowed such cuckoldry, nothing in this decade would have happened.

Really gotta give her credit for brutal honesty,, agreed 100%. It really be like that

Now, that right there pretty much summarizes everything I've ever preached about women's sexuality. FINALLY, a foid who's frank about it!
This is so good I actually printed it up to show my bluepilled Baby Boomer coworker, who claims there are "other aspects" of attraction for women other than looks. No, there isn't. And, now I have proof of it.

Last edited:
Hours without wanting to die: 2

Enters Thread

Hours without wanting to die: 0

I dont need to read this because I already kow how cruel womens are

absolutely destroyed me reading through this. Genetics truly fucked us over boyos.
Dealing with Uggos like us is just completely pathetic to women. no joke , their mind fills with rage when they see subhuman trash.
foids are indifferant towards average guys.
but Chads ?? Lmfaoo they are gods. life on insert disc mode
Why did this "destroy" you? Everything she said has been common knowledge to me for years. If this is any surprise to you, then you're not truly blackpilled.

Last edited:
At least she's honest unlike most of foids

Spread this around. Make the world see asap
Don't forget to respect wahmenz btw :soy:
LOL, the irony of this statement is truly breathtaking.
If you're Chad, you can do no wrong. She'll want to fuck you no matter how you treat her.
But, if you're an incel, you can do no right, and she'll want you to pass away immediately, no matter how much you "respect" her.

Only a sub3 femoid or a LARPing dude would write something so long on the internet.

even if it's fake, it's 100% true just based on how ugly old women swipe on tinder
I was thinking the same thing. Even if a guy wrote this, he's speaking on behalf of virtually every woman on earth. That's what every one of them would say, if they had the courage to say it.

That's actually the first thing that completely broke my bluepilled ideology via online before I know, browse, and eventually joined this forum. Extremely eye opening. Good that someone finds that vantablack blackpill nuclear harsh truth bomb

If there were any females that were honest like this, I'd have no problem with them.

Too bad it's an obvious LARP.

We need a Mexican gas chamber.

gas.jpg

yeah if this is real at least she's honest, i only read the first sentence btw

Second worst. Had the events of the 1940s not taken place and allowed such cuckoldry, nothing in this decade would have happened.
Foids would still find ugly men repulsive.

100 Guests!:ha..feels: That’s 100 possible new members. :feelshaha:
If there were any females that were honest like this, I'd have no problem with them.

Too bad it's an obvious LARP.
How is it a LARP or even a shit test?

Why did this "destroy" you? Everything she said has been common knowledge to me for years. If this is any surprise to you, then you're not truly blackpilled.

I never seen a a foid post brutal truth like this. I have seen some pretty blackpilled tweets from roasties.. but this just goes in depth..
I used to joke about coping.... but after reading this , shit i donno what to do anymore .. I think its time i remove thoughts of any female humans.. its not meant for some people.I dont want someone to 'settle' for me.

CuckTears won't touch this.

Someone please cut this foids clitoris off?

How will inceltears reconcile this with their bluepill just world view? I bet they’ll ignore it

Why are intel’s so toxic :soy:

There is a simple solution for this kind of delusional foids...Acid in her face.
Let's see if she's still considered "hot".
We'll drag you stupid bitches down to our level.

There is a simple solution for this kind of delusional foids...Acid in her face.
Let's see if she's still considered "hot".
We'll drag you stupid bitches down to our level.

It's how the world is bro.. its how natural selection works.. no use getting angry at foids tbh. What we Can do is impose restrictions on women and their sexuality like our wise ancestors did... but that's all ruined now coz of you western cucks and your feminism godammit

Very blackpilled, almost sounds like a larping incel.
I hope more foids would admit that. Wouldn't make our life better but at least it would end rampant orbiting and betabuxxing.

yeah if this is real at least she's honest, i only read the first sentence btw

Yes she is being completely honest. throwing around blackpills left and right.. i was close to crying at the end jfl :woke::feelsree::woke:

I feel like the comments would be even more suicidefuel. Even if this was written as a LARP or troll, I’m sure there are foids in the comments that unironically agree with this.

And that is why our society needs to change. We need enforced monogamy and possibly arranged marriage to be restored ASAP!!

the sun is yellow

It's how the world is bro.. its how natural selection works.. no use getting angry at foids tbh. What we Can do is impose restrictions on women and their sexuality like our wise ancestors did... but that's all ruined now coz of you western cucks and your feminism godammit

Whatever, but I will never lower my head for he or she who thinks is superior because of looks. Fuck them!

Please let me know, the cucktears' response to this. :feelskek:
Straight from the horse's mouth:

"Without good looks your personality:soy: is worthless"

"I don't date your kind" - confirming we're subhuman.

The whole thing is a wall of blackpill's tbh. Bookmarked and saved this thread. :blackpill::blackpill:

IT CUCKS ON SUCIDE WATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back