Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel holy shit isolation kills your mental health

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I've been getting headaches constantly from just being infront of a screen literally 24/7 no sleep. I just sit around. I don't even know what's going on anymore or who I am anymore. I've been getting worse mentally for a while now. It's truly a bruh moment.All this because normies wouldn't give me the time of day

I've been getting headaches constantly from just being infront of a screen literally 24/7 no sleep. I just sit around. I don't even know what's going on anymore or who I am anymore.

Sounds like what I am doing right now. It is indeed beyond over.

I want to adopt your healthy lifestyle

I spent 10 hours today staring at my iPad screen non stop since I woke up. Good life.

I hate wagecucking, I hate being alive. NEET or death.

Being in front of a screen while not getting sleep is likely what’s causing headaches

just sleep theory

I've been getting headaches constantly from just being infront of a screen literally 24/7 no sleep. I just sit around. I don't even know what's going on anymore or who I am anymore. I've been getting worse mentally for a while now. It's truly a bruh moment.All this because normies wouldn't give me the time of day

The lifestyle isn't for the faint of heart, not everyone is suited for it.

yes dude. social isolation is becoming a biger deal, especially in men.

i know this is going to sound like cliche normie advice, but consider joining a boxing club or yoga studio. maybe take dance lessons. i kickbox personally. it helps.

I cant sleep
Do you have any kind of activity to do that makes you physically or mentally tired? Like working out or just being really focused on something like video games for a long time is enough to get me to go to sleep, might not work for you tho

Do you have any kind of activity to do that makes you physically or mentally tired? Like working out or just being really focused on something like video games for a long time is enough to get me to go to sleep, might not work for you tho
I do speed and cry all day. So no

you play vidya at all?
Used to. I do occasionally but I only really play strategy. Only FPS I play is insurgency. and I guess mount and blade, although i have 177 games in my library

Used to. I do occasionally but I only really play strategy. Only FPS I play is insurgency.
Tbh this sounds dumb but if I focus on a strategy game like civ for a long enough period of time I’ll get tired and want to go to sleep

Tbh this sounds dumb but if I focus on a strategy game like civ for a long enough period of time I’ll get tired and want to go to sleep
thats called b o r e d o m

thats called b o r e d o m
Nah, there’s a difference between boredom and straight up thinking too hard for a long time, maybe that’s just me cuz I’m low iq IDK

It sure does, but governments don't care.

still better than dealing with normies

Fuck.. yeah me too man.

Welcome bro. Im sitting in my room all day browsing .co

yes dude. social isolation is becoming a biger deal, especially in men.

i know this is going to sound like cliche normie advice, but consider joining a boxing club or yoga studio. maybe take dance lessons. i kickbox personally. it helps.
i wish i had it in me my mind is fucked it seems.

Isolation + blackpill + unhealthy copes = :feelstastyman:

I wish I was in complete isolation

Can't relate. I've been living in front of my pc (12-16 hours a day) for about 10 years and I feel fine. Of course I'm socially stunted but it's not really affecting me in any other way.

Inceldom and degeneracy has corrupted my mind and now my memory and comprehension has diminished.

Ive had almost constant infections for the past year, currently a super fucking painful one in my eye. I can feel my body and mind decaying every day as I sit at my computer mindlessly searching for something to make me happy.