Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HOLY shit, girl fucks 100th guy at 18 years old. Is this what young women aspire to be nowadays?...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Insane

again, having sex as a female is not an achievement. It's like saying I took 100 shits in the past year.

Women are proud to be sluts nowadays.. WHERE THE FUCK DID WE GO WRONG

Women are proud to be sluts nowadays.. WHERE THE FUCK DID WE GO WRONG

When we gave them rights in the first place (big fucking mistake)

Thanos should end us all already

At least she could have saved some potential future incel.

Link to the account

I'm surprised it took her this long.

Most women aren't this slutty. However, they're still mostly untrustworthy sluts.

Infinitely more impressive to be a 37 year old virgin, seriously.

That sub is full of LARPers. I've already investigated it.

I will fuck 50 women in my life one way or another

That sub is pure SuiFuel

God damn it these sluts are going way too far

again, having sex as a female is not an achievement. It's like saying I took 100 shits in the past year.
taking a shit takes more effort than getting laid as a foid

There’s always the one lady that fucked you, your dad, brother, and mom

Humanity has gone down the path of degeneracy. There is no hope.

And people wonder why some tribes throughout history have removed the clitoris of women, this is why, they're dogs in heat, let them out of the house, and they're bending over for the nearest chad.

Personally if i were a world dictator, women who've had multiple sexual partners would be placed in hard labor camps and have their ability to reproduce, medically removed.

Lol, she better not act all shocked when she gets an STD.

She looks curry

Cant be real goddammit i cant believe this is unironically celebrated in our society tbh we need a asteroid to come and hit the earth asap

Remember later, a cuck will marry her.
"The past is the past. I had fun too.
Playing videogames with my friends, we had our Nintendo Switch night, browsing pleddit and give validation to sluts."

Using the insult “roast beef” is a cope tbh, a girl who’s had sex with one guy 100 times will have labia in the same condition as a girl who has had sex with 100 different guys.

Using the insult “roast beef” is a cope tbh, a girl who’s had sex with one guy 100 times will have labia in the same condition as a girl who has had sex with 100 different guys.
I wonder who did that (((study)))

Remember later, a cuck will marry her.
"The past is the past. I had fun too.
Playing videogames with my friends, we had our Nintendo Switch night, browsing pleddit and give validation to sluts."
Top cuck

Hilarious tbh. I'm not even phased by what these sluts do anymore. It's like looking up and seeing the clock strike 12. All whores do this. This is how they all function. The ones who don't function like this are usually broken.

I wonder who did that (((study)))
It’s not a study it’s common sense hahah, why would changing the guy the penis is attached to change the effect of a penis on her vagina?

Ha! I'm 17 and already bagged 151!

See how easy that is?

There needs to be a final solution, honestly the degeneracy is getting out of hand. These filth seem like they are winning against us. But worry not brEthRens, our day will come.

Lol not even chads at the year of 18 can pull that much off in that short time.

Aware me please
If you look at a lot of the accounts posting, you'll notice that they post elsewhere and get called out for their bullshit there. The stories are also far-fetched and a lot of times with an insane amount of detail, way more than the average person would remember. Do you remember word for word what every person throughout the day says to you? I think not.

Why are they proud of this?

If you look at a lot of the accounts posting, you'll notice that they post elsewhere and get called out for their bullshit there. The stories are also far-fetched and a lot of times with an insane amount of detail, way more than the average person would remember. Do you remember word for word what every person throughout the day says to you? I think not.

This actually makes me feel better tbh

I know that on r/nsfwiama there are lots of larpers, for example almost every couple months you get a post by a girl who claims she lives rent free by letting her male roommates fuck her whenever they want

I just dont understand why men would larp as slutty women on reddit and write these shitty ero fantasies

Last edited:
I have no words, only pure hate