Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The double-standards are ridiculous

supermaxxer

supermaxxer

Recruit
★★★
Like what the actual fuck? Why do women get so much preferential treatment?

Like, genuinely, whose fucking idea was it to overprivilige women?

THIS is why incels exist... because women are overpriviliged.

A few examples:

An old woman fucks a young guy -> she has a hot young lover
VS
An old man man fucks a young girl -> he is a fucking pedo creep (even if she is like 20) disgusting cuck

A gir keeps touching a guy she likes while they're partying, giving him signals, making inappropriate sexual advances -> she knows what she wants and goes for it, you go girl!!
VS
A guy touches a girl he likes while they're both partying -> "FUCKING CREEP WTF?!!", "SECURITYYYYYYY!!!!!", "BOOHHHOOO RAPE BOHOOO"

A woman in her 30s does not want to help out financially with the shared household expenses as it means covering costs of the guy's kids from previous marriage -> she is a strong independent woman who knows what she's worth (tbt fucking foid is worth less than trash)
VS
A guy in his 30s does not want to be a fucking betabuck lone provider for the children of a woman from a previous marriage/chad hookup -> he is a mysoginist, the trash is taking itself out, no respect for the female (literally saw this today on IT)

Marc Lépine was based and entirely ahead of his time.

How is this new to you?

I wondER what we can do about it?

I have read a hypothesis somewhere that the strong men who knew how to handle women were sent off to die in wars while the beta cowards stayed home and grew up to have effeminate children and educate them in the worst possible way so they would carry their White Knight legacy. Sometimes I wonder if that is what is going on.

I have read a hypothesis somewhere that the strong men who knew how to handle women were sent off to die in wars while the beta cowards stayed home and grew up to have effeminate children and educate them in the worst possible way so they would carry their White Knight legacy. Sometimes I wonder if that is what is going on.
Based explanation

Gas the simps

Exactly it's clown world at it's best.