Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HOLY SHIT check this Brazilian blackcel!

I feel legit terrible for him. But lets be honest- he should have given up the moment he first looked in a mirror.

I feel legit terrible for him. But lets be honest- he should have given up the moment he first looked in a mirror.

nice Thread reviving, but yeah. He doesn't know about the blackpill

He's a dirty fucking nigger and I guarantee he's acting/lying. Niggers do this kind of shit all the time and think they're funny/the shit. In reality blacks can't be incel. There's too many wh*te girls with daddy issues, and negresses are completely undateable to anyone outside niggers so they literally have them reserved.

I'm sorry but I just fucking hate "blackcels" wish you fags would fucking die no offense, your entire race is garbage on every level, if there is one race on this planet that should theoretically be incel it is blacks, when you add up all their horrible traits, it is blacks by far and it's not even close

Someone needs to blackpill him already and give him cope advice.

my thread got bumped heh ok. I would say the video both a blend of satire and truth, as you should all know awkward humour is a very real way for incels and the like to deal with emotional pain.

"Many a truth is told in jest" - a great man once said this (reward for you if you can tell me who without using google)