Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HOLY SHIT check this Brazilian blackcel!

become a rapper and make sadboy music

or join a gang and make drill music

Too high inhib
Not motivated to do anything
Who tf would be scared of a manlet in a gang
Too shy to speak so how would I be diff in a gang
Not a low iq thug with broken English and slang
I am literally everything opposite to what black people are stereotyped

Too high inhib

Search Results
Tay-K/Height
1.7 m

not my fault youre a loser

He NEEDS to go ER

Too high inhib
This is 100% me as well.
Lets get together and make blackcel children.

Search Results
Tay-K/Height
1.7 m

not my fault youre a loser

Pretty sure no one ever took Tay-K seriously even after he shot someone

Dude's getting fucked in his ass and giving blowjobs now.

he is not an incel lol, he is famous and has a gf 0:28

Maybe she split up with him

hence the video. But yeah seems fake now tbh, spur of the moment satire-realism or whatever

He is one of those cases in which I believe "game" would help him. He acts and sounds gayish, unless it's an act for his viewers.

Maybe she split up with him

hence the video. But yeah seems fake now tbh, spur of the moment satire-realism or whatever

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Someone help that poor soul

just delete this shit this guys isn't an incel and isn't brazilian

he looks like an ape tbh

hope he goes ER tbh, would be funny as fuck to see reaction of normies

His Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96lACEOc7kB8mmywLc4EyQ/videos

I knew the crying seemed fake, its just a joke video (look at the comments), it looked too forced, there was no sadness in it, too much "excitement", an incel really crying about this shit is more somber, not so erratic. Obviously fake, even before I looked around and found these videos.

THAT GUY IS NOT BRAZILIAN, HE SPEAKS SPANISH you idiots.

He kind of comedian, makes jokes of his own ugliness. But I think he's homosexual, there's no fag who's incel.

He is from the Dominican Republic, now lives in the USA.
Probably have a white girlfriend even being ugly and gay.

Last edited:
this guy had a gf

nothing to see here

just fucking lol at us.

he doesn't look that bad honestly

I didn't know if blackcels were really that bad off in Brazil like people are saying, but that shit blackpilled me - literally

EDIT: Actually due to spanish he is speaking (not portuguese) probably he is Ecuadorian, Colombian or Venezuelan or something

"Please someone date this guy"
Idk gurl, how bout giving that beta orbiter one chance for him to prove himself worthy. How bout that huh?

Subhuman turdworld scum does fake sh*t for laughs.
Put him in a concentration camp and be done with it.

FAKE! HE HAS A GF. CLOSE THIS THREAD.

And they're making fun of him in the comments too. People have no respect for incels.

Someone in the comments said his mouth is so big he can sing 3 songs at once Just LOL

He's got strong smile lines

He's also a voicecel

LMAO at mixing it up with english

Mine is only somewhat less wide but it's more droopy still and also crooked so he nosemogs me.

Lol my nose is longer than yours. So you nosemog me because of this. Long nose is so bad because you will look in candids always ugly. I also have no philtrum due to droopy nose. I always have to look a bit up so that my philtrum gets visible.

Lol my nose is longer than yours. So you nosemog me because of this. Long nose is so bad because you will look in candids always ugly. I also have no philtrum due to droopy nose. I always have to look a bit up so that my philtrum gets visible.
You have never seen my nose, so how can you say yours is longer than mine? I have the same problem as you, my philtrum is covered because of my droopy nose tip.... it's over.

You have never seen my nose, so how can you say yours is longer than mine? I have the same problem as you, my philtrum is covered because of my droopy nose tip.... it's over.

1. There is no way that there is any1 with a longer nose than mine. I am sure i am top1%.
2. You didnt send any pics of your nose so no proof ngl tbh.

1. There is no way that there is any1 with a longer nose than mine. I am sure i am top1%.
2. You didnt send any pics of your nose so no proof ngl tbh.

My nose is probably longer than yours. Measure yours and tell me how many cm it is (starting point should be between your eyes). Mine is at least 4cm.

His mannerisms are a bit fem so maybe he will luck out and realize he's gay cuz if he's hetero then it's over for him with that face.

He is one of those cases in which I believe "game" would help him. He acts and sounds gayish, unless it's an act for his viewers.

I predict with a 73% certainty that this is an act.

EDIT: Read the rest of the thread, it is most certainly an act, lol

i mog this guy on everything besides eye area... / if i had deepset eyes i would have completely mog this guy...

Look how daily mail have that laughing emoji on the best saying someone date that guy !!!
And that’s ladies and gentlemen why people go ER

i do. lmao last month i was crying myself to sleep pretty much every night

shit is rough bro

of course normies take it as a joke though lol.
I fkin miss you bro.
Free @whogivesafucc

Wasted spermcel kek

I predict with a 73% certainty that this is an act.

EDIT: Read the rest of the thread, it is most certainly an act, lol
His acting is on point tho, the words he chose, his ridiculous voice, the way he speaks English.

had me
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Last edited:
People will make fun of him, calling him butt-hurt. I call him hurt.

Who is anyone else to tell you your feelings are invalid?

edit: well if it's an act, it doesn't really change the fact that people like him do exist. I won't go into a closet to cry - people will have to deal with my existence.

Look how daily mail have that laughing emoji on the best saying someone date that guy !!!
And that’s ladies and gentlemen why people go ER
Yeah, an act or not, if he was female it'd be all, "There there, you're beautiful in any shape, and there's someone out there for you. This world is too cruel to women."

This dude needs to come in the West, white cunts will gladly fuck him since he's a BBC.

lol @ people believing this is real. Clearly english speakers can't notice spanish accents, but his accents and way of speaking VERY CLEARLY indicates irony. His voice sounds too fake, almost gay. Yeah, this is just a prank.