Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
its mostly super young foids I'd bet, young toilets are bombed with libtart soy propaganda nowadays, I see that on my sister

I could definitely beat the shit out of that cuck but yet my SMV is not even in the same existence as his.

I still think this dude looks kind of weird. There's something about his nostrils and lips.

Screenshot-2022-02-19-14-12-09.png

Look at this shit, all these foids are romancing over some fucktard mumbling shit to the camera. Now when I publish a 1,000 page thesis on the mayonnaise paradox, they run away crying. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

bro, he most suck fucking dicks for a living wtf

If he wasn't croakmaxxing his voice, he'd probably sound like a bitch tbh

They just like his looks bros..
Its not like he's impressive in any other aspect that we can see through that video.
Looks isnt everything and jealousy only leads to anger.
So this guy looks good... Its not like hes got super powers hes gonna die one day just like the rest of us..
Let it go and enjoy whats good in your lives.

You're coping very hard bro
Just trying to lighten the mood...
You are mistaking that for coping or whatever...
I don't need to cope , I'm fine with how I am and how things are.

Meanwhile everyone hates me :feels::feels::feels:

This is disgusting! His voice isn't even particularly good

All the foids just get wet over his boyish good looks alone omg

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

im better looking than him. i dont have a fat wide ass gorilla nose

Why the fuck he talks like that?
Sore throat from cocksucking?
Post nasal drip?
Also his cheeks make me :feelsrope:

Fucking brutal. Proof for the bluepillers cucks personality doesn't matter

No girl will ever want to have my kids
Or mine. I know my sperm will be the new heir for INCELDIA.

Twink/prettyboy, chad is robust. Just be pretty boy is so strong these days you can look like a gigafaggot as long as you have harmony and a defined jawline.

I don't get what foids find attractive about these twinks. These fucking femboy faggots get all bitches just for looking like that. I want to beat the shit outta him and mop the floor with him:feelsohgod:

I want to challenge this faggot to a csgo 1v1 (in real life)

what the fuck is that voice

HAHAHHAAH the amount of redpill copimg in this thread is incredible. "oh he'd get raped in prison" WHY YHE FUCK WOULD HE GO TO PRISON NIGGA? His life is wonferful, he doesn't need to commit crimes, even if he did, foid jury would lwt him go

YOUR BASEMENT IS YOUR GENETIC BASEMENT NIGGA, STOP NITPICKING TINY DETAILS BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS OF PRETTYBOY CHAD. I BET YOU FUCKERS WOULD BE CALLING PRIME LEO DICAPRIO A FOUR OUY OF TEN BACK WHEN TITANIC CAME OUT

THIS EARRING WEARING CHAD JUST GOT MORE FEMALE ATTENTION IN ONE DAY THEN YOU WILL IN 10,000 LIFETIMES NIGGA, STOP COPING

"We look past someones looks":lul:

HAHAHHAAH the amount of redpill copimg in this thread is incredible. "oh he'd get raped in prison" WHY YHE FUCK WOULD HE GO TO PRISON NIGGA? His life is wonferful, he doesn't need to commit crimes, even if he did, foid jury would lwt him go

YOUR BASEMENT IS YOUR GENETIC BASEMENT NIGGA, STOP NITPICKING TINY DETAILS BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS OF PRETTYBOY CHAD. I BET YOU FUCKERS WOULD BE CALLING PRIME LEO DICAPRIO A FOUR OUY OF TEN BACK WHEN TITANIC CAME OUT

THIS EARRING WEARING CHAD JUST GOT MORE FEMALE ATTENTION IN ONE DAY THEN YOU WILL IN 10,000 LIFETIMES NIGGA, STOP COPING
Harsh truth, but it is what it is :feelscry:

They could sense his good personality

Fucking models get followers for doing nothing more than being born with good looks,
Have more followers and thus more influence than an interesting subject should have,
Have to do shit nothing all their life and still get by with just doing basic hygiene.
Every living cunt will instantly start to cream when they see one and forget everything else.
Being attractive is like mindbending other observers to your will so they want you.
I should be thankfull I don't have such a shit easy life and everything is an uphill battle.
Cookies like that living online by their looks should have their face scalped with a blunt knive so they have a better life after.
You know like when everyone drives a economic car and you spot the expensive car parked and give it a nice deep scratch.

A Chad? Looks like zoomer trash to me.
There's nothing manly in that specimen.

Only in a morally depraved, materialistically decadent and sexually lascivious culture such as we have in the west could this utterly vacuous shit be venerated by so many equally vacuous harlots. The answer to this sort of degeneracy is Jihad.

Had the displeasure of this thread being brought back to my attention… :feelsUgh: fuck foids and their dumbass tiktok faggot “men”.

The more gay you look the more Chad you are?

Girls are into guys like that for some reason. Especially the younger they are.

Guys with high prominent cheek bones, square chin, earrings with big holes in their ears, large black curly hair dropping over their face, hunter eyes with dark green or light blue eyes, and of course height as well.

Disregarding the fact that they look gay and can’t grow a beard or have never got their hands dirty except to wipe their own ass.

Question for you...

Let's say there are 10000 incels in a room
In another room there are 10000 women in their 20s
Both rooms have ventilation.

If every single incel hits on every of the other 10000 women, how many would be successful?

Because what you said about 10000 to succeed could make one hopeful in that regard I suppose?

Mogged by that 5,5/10 lesbian in disguise.
Kek, happy 2023 everyone...

I have never seen a masculine looking man wear earings. Only faggot-like men wear earings JFL
My dad is thugmaxxed and he used to wear earrings. Not long ones like the dude OP posted, but black thugs do wear earrings.

this video always reminds me how important lower third is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back