Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

The official ducker of this forum
★★★
24d 21h 7m
Absolutely brutal

lifesshit231

lifesshit231

Greycel
1d 23h 5m
well foids are shallow cunts tf do you expect, we need the taliban out here :feelsbaton:

James Brown

James Brown

Greycel
1d 20h 48m
chin is fucked up

guessingterry

guessingterry

Turbo Autist
9h 25m
"It's not fair" - ER

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
Kek that's just a high-tier-normie prettyboy fag :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Walking slime monster made of sewage
★★★
46d 23h 30m
LOL,

as an oldcel I've come a bit late to the terms like "chad" etc and I always imagined Chad being more of a huge, ripped 1990s style surfer dude with sun bleached hair and a stack of nirvana records in the glove box of his car. The guy who might have bullied you at high school but later turned out to be a good chill work colleague.

THIS skinny pretty boy is not how I imagined "Chad" at all.... I'm sure the type of foids who write "uwu" think he's great and I'm not even mad about it...

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
45d 2h 41m
LOL,

as an oldcel I've come a bit late to the terms like "chad" etc and I always imagined Chad being more of a huge, ripped 1990s style surfer dude with sun bleached hair and a stack of nirvana records in the glove box of his car. The guy who might have bullied you at high school but later turned out to be a good chill work colleague.

THIS skinny pretty boy is not how I imagined "Chad" at all.... I'm sure the type of foids who write "uwu" think he's great and I'm not even mad about it...
I agree with this as a fellow oldcel haha. Basically like a young Dolph Lundgren is what I always imagined as a 'Chad' - Looks like the captain of one of those wrestling teams that you see on those American films, the bully, whose girl is the one that the main character, a skinny weak geek, is secretly in love with. This guy:-

DfW-KKYWkAUWT3B.jpg

I don't like even acknowledging these gay looking boys that seem like they'd be knocked out with one jab as Chads to be honest :feelshaha:

Grashüpfer

Grashüpfer

Recruit
★★★
1d 6h 10m
"just get a haircut bro"

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Walking slime monster made of sewage
★★★
46d 23h 30m
I don't like even acknowledging these gay looking boys that seem like they'd be knocked out with one jab as Chads to be honest :feelshaha:
100%.
If that guy I the video is Chad now then the pussyfication of society is getting worse, and we're part of it...

neet_otaku

neet_otaku

Greycel
5h 1m
This guy looks like a dyke. +1 to how much I DON'T undestand women.

RejectReality

RejectReality

autist currycel retard
★★
1d 16h 15m
Komesarj

Komesarj

A Stranger in His Own Land
★★★★★
60d 20h 2m
Blackpilling. He's got a pig nose and not even a well defined jaw. He just looks gay and is white.

It's over.

Deleted member 39288

Deleted member 39288

Self-banned
-
17h 8m
is this a plastic surgery?

his lips and nose look so unnatural, slightly creepy even.

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Greycel
4d 10h 31m
Not worth all the hype tbh

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
49d 10h 42m
woman hivemind moment

Vicee

Vicee

Greycel
1d 7h 41m
Kill all of them. And this fucking male-like creature, too. :feelsautistic:

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★
14d 4h 39m
That faggot looks like he will suck a dick at any moment.

D

Deleted member 39786

Self-banned
-
7d 4h 26m
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

Looks like a faggot to me tbh

Sadtavious VII

Sadtavious VII

Sad Lineage
★★★★
12d 8h 3m
Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
31d 18h 17m
the ammount of GrAYcels posting garbage in this thread says something.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
140d 9h 45m
Bludgeoned, when?

Deleted member 39801

Deleted member 39801

Cope by SweatCoin
-
21h 39m
Total sui fuel, I think if he femboymaxxed he would be god among them. For some reason the genders have flipped so (as cope) at least we still have our balls compared to them. Need weed, :smonk: it’s 2:18 am where I’m at

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
118d 8h 57m
The comments in this thread go to show that the caricature of masculinity incels subscribe to is a major cope.

Women are not attracted to the same things you are intimidated by.

In some dangerous environments women may gravitate to dangerous men for protection but that's not sexual attraction.

The guy in the video is the kind of guy women want when they don't have to worry about safety or resources because their parents and the government provide everything.

And if you think you are anywhere near as attractive as the guy in the video, foids will have been approaching you regularly for years, or at least giving you strong eye contact hoping you will approach them. Chances are you're not, or you're just an insane person larping as an incel.

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

The Fumo of Everything
★★★
51d 4h 16m
which bible black is this and what episode? :smonk:

I discovered it by mistake when I was a 11 year old, it was too the first time I coomed, so these 2 bitches will always have a special place at my throbbing c0ck :feelsohh:

Konachan.com%20-%2090127%20bible_black%20hiroko_takashiro%20reika_kitami%20tagme.jpg

The VN is even better because they actually have personalities instead of being nymhpos 24/7, the one on the left cares a lot about the MC, waifu material tbh. The one on the right plays as the evil mistress, really hot too :ahegao:

Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
31d 18h 17m

I discovered it by mistake when I was a 11 year old, it was too the first time I coomed, so these 2 bitches will always have a special place at my throbbing c0ck :feelsohh:

Konachan.com%20-%2090127%20bible_black%20hiroko_takashiro%20reika_kitami%20tagme.jpg

The VN is even better because they actually have personalities instead of being nymhpos 24/7, the one on the left cares a lot about the MC, waifu material tbh. The one on the right plays as the evil mistress, really hot too :ahegao:
thanks bro. i saw very vanilla hentai the first time when i was 12 i think, it felt really weird i can't imagine how would it feel watching bible black the first time :worryfeels:

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

The Fumo of Everything
★★★
51d 4h 16m
thanks bro. i saw very vanilla hentai the first time when i was 12 i think, it felt really weird i can't imagine how would it feel watching bible black the first time :worryfeels:
I was scared and aroused at the same time lmao

doompilled

doompilled

God's lonely man
6h 16m
You guys are coping hard ITT, he's good looking and makes young foids wet, as per comment section. Like it or not, this is what teens find attractive, they don't want a hairy meathead at that age.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Born to incel
★★★★★
53d 7h 0m
where's the chad?

Deleted member 40379

Deleted member 40379

62 IQ Weedcel
-
4d 6h 45m
what the fuck is this shit?
is it the hollow cheeks? the chin?
so many parts of his face look stupid/feminized in that video, holy fuck
yeah i bet we got some brocels on here that look better than him talk about a cucked fucking world :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Deleted member 38579

Deleted member 38579

Ban requested
-
31d 18h 17m
''teehee you need le personality to attract wahmen inkel'' meanwhile they lust over some retard just recording himself doing nothing for 1 minute :feelshaha:

Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
32d 14h 41m
The guy in the video is the kind of guy women want when they don't have to worry about safety or resources because their parents and the government provide everything.
This is the effect of hormonal changes by birth control

View: https://youtu.be/55iwKTvwOU0

I live in a shithole where that shit was not that widespread until recently and I remember really well how females at school were really attracted to normal chads, these faggots eboy existed back them but they were not at the top of the mating race at all

View: https://youtu.be/fzud_xRrXU8

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
118d 8h 57m
I live in a shithole where that shit was not that widespread until recently and I remember really well how females at school were really attracted to normal chads, these faggots eboy existed back them but they were not at the top of the mating race at all
Leonardo DiCaprio Titanic

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
118d 8h 57m
You think the entire planet is united states and europe? giga chads were more popular in my this jungle
I'm sure young Leonardo Di Caprio would do okay in whatever country you live in.

Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
32d 14h 41m
I'm sure young Leonardo Di Caprio would do okay in whatever country you live in.
I mean sure, he does not have any bad feature but here is the thing, the problem with the current trend is that, it is way, WAY harder to looksmax towards a more femine look than it's to masculinemaxx

I would be a whole point SMV point higher with young foids if not for this bullshit :feelsrope:

SupremeGentleman48

SupremeGentleman48

Banned
-
4d 9h 5m
Lol dude croakmaxxes to make it sound like he has a deep voice. I'd shoot out both of his kneecaps and let the sounds of his shrilly screams serenade my ears

woebetide

woebetide

Take a picture, itll last longer
★★★★
2d 7h 10m
He looks like he was made in a fucking whiteboy factory.. all of these chads look the same with their squareheads. robot apocalypse incoming