Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
well foids are shallow cunts tf do you expect, we need the taliban out here :feelsbaton:

Kek that's just a high-tier-normie prettyboy fag :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

LOL,

as an oldcel I've come a bit late to the terms like "chad" etc and I always imagined Chad being more of a huge, ripped 1990s style surfer dude with sun bleached hair and a stack of nirvana records in the glove box of his car. The guy who might have bullied you at high school but later turned out to be a good chill work colleague.

THIS skinny pretty boy is not how I imagined "Chad" at all.... I'm sure the type of foids who write "uwu" think he's great and I'm not even mad about it...

LOL,

as an oldcel I've come a bit late to the terms like "chad" etc and I always imagined Chad being more of a huge, ripped 1990s style surfer dude with sun bleached hair and a stack of nirvana records in the glove box of his car. The guy who might have bullied you at high school but later turned out to be a good chill work colleague.

THIS skinny pretty boy is not how I imagined "Chad" at all.... I'm sure the type of foids who write "uwu" think he's great and I'm not even mad about it...
I agree with this as a fellow oldcel haha. Basically like a young Dolph Lundgren is what I always imagined as a 'Chad' - Looks like the captain of one of those wrestling teams that you see on those American films, the bully, whose girl is the one that the main character, a skinny weak geek, is secretly in love with. This guy:-

DfW-KKYWkAUWT3B.jpg

I don't like even acknowledging these gay looking boys that seem like they'd be knocked out with one jab as Chads to be honest :feelshaha:

I don't like even acknowledging these gay looking boys that seem like they'd be knocked out with one jab as Chads to be honest :feelshaha:
100%.
If that guy I the video is Chad now then the pussyfication of society is getting worse, and we're part of it...

This guy looks like a dyke. +1 to how much I DON'T undestand women.

is this a plastic surgery?

his lips and nose look so unnatural, slightly creepy even.

Kill all of them. And this fucking male-like creature, too. :feelsautistic:

That faggot looks like he will suck a dick at any moment.

It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

Looks like a faggot to me tbh

the ammount of GrAYcels posting garbage in this thread says something.

Total sui fuel, I think if he femboymaxxed he would be god among them. For some reason the genders have flipped so (as cope) at least we still have our balls compared to them. Need weed, :smonk: it’s 2:18 am where I’m at

The comments in this thread go to show that the caricature of masculinity incels subscribe to is a major cope.

Women are not attracted to the same things you are intimidated by.

In some dangerous environments women may gravitate to dangerous men for protection but that's not sexual attraction.

The guy in the video is the kind of guy women want when they don't have to worry about safety or resources because their parents and the government provide everything.

And if you think you are anywhere near as attractive as the guy in the video, foids will have been approaching you regularly for years, or at least giving you strong eye contact hoping you will approach them. Chances are you're not, or you're just an insane person larping as an incel.

which bible black is this and what episode? :smonk:

I discovered it by mistake when I was a 11 year old, it was too the first time I coomed, so these 2 bitches will always have a special place at my throbbing c0ck :feelsohh:

Konachan.com%20-%2090127%20bible_black%20hiroko_takashiro%20reika_kitami%20tagme.jpg

The VN is even better because they actually have personalities instead of being nymhpos 24/7, the one on the left cares a lot about the MC, waifu material tbh. The one on the right plays as the evil mistress, really hot too :ahegao:

I discovered it by mistake when I was a 11 year old, it was too the first time I coomed, so these 2 bitches will always have a special place at my throbbing c0ck :feelsohh:

Konachan.com%20-%2090127%20bible_black%20hiroko_takashiro%20reika_kitami%20tagme.jpg

The VN is even better because they actually have personalities instead of being nymhpos 24/7, the one on the left cares a lot about the MC, waifu material tbh. The one on the right plays as the evil mistress, really hot too :ahegao:
thanks bro. i saw very vanilla hentai the first time when i was 12 i think, it felt really weird i can't imagine how would it feel watching bible black the first time :worryfeels:

thanks bro. i saw very vanilla hentai the first time when i was 12 i think, it felt really weird i can't imagine how would it feel watching bible black the first time :worryfeels:
I was scared and aroused at the same time lmao

You guys are coping hard ITT, he's good looking and makes young foids wet, as per comment section. Like it or not, this is what teens find attractive, they don't want a hairy meathead at that age.

where's the chad?

what the fuck is this shit?
is it the hollow cheeks? the chin?
so many parts of his face look stupid/feminized in that video, holy fuck
yeah i bet we got some brocels on here that look better than him talk about a cucked fucking world :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

''teehee you need le personality to attract wahmen inkel'' meanwhile they lust over some retard just recording himself doing nothing for 1 minute :feelshaha:

The guy in the video is the kind of guy women want when they don't have to worry about safety or resources because their parents and the government provide everything.
This is the effect of hormonal changes by birth control

View: https://youtu.be/55iwKTvwOU0

I live in a shithole where that shit was not that widespread until recently and I remember really well how females at school were really attracted to normal chads, these faggots eboy existed back them but they were not at the top of the mating race at all

View: https://youtu.be/fzud_xRrXU8

I live in a shithole where that shit was not that widespread until recently and I remember really well how females at school were really attracted to normal chads, these faggots eboy existed back them but they were not at the top of the mating race at all
Leonardo DiCaprio Titanic

You think the entire planet is united states and europe? giga chads were more popular in my this jungle
I'm sure young Leonardo Di Caprio would do okay in whatever country you live in.

I'm sure young Leonardo Di Caprio would do okay in whatever country you live in.
I mean sure, he does not have any bad feature but here is the thing, the problem with the current trend is that, it is way, WAY harder to looksmax towards a more femine look than it's to masculinemaxx

I would be a whole point SMV point higher with young foids if not for this bullshit :feelsrope:

Lol dude croakmaxxes to make it sound like he has a deep voice. I'd shoot out both of his kneecaps and let the sounds of his shrilly screams serenade my ears

He looks like he was made in a fucking whiteboy factory.. all of these chads look the same with their squareheads. robot apocalypse incoming

not to sound like I'm coping but those are just 12 yr old roasties that are just discovering their new sexual feelings JFL. He's far from a Chad JFL

not to sound like I'm coping but those are just 12 yr old roasties that are just discovering their new sexual feelings JFL. He's far from a Chad JFL
A pretty boy like him has massive appeal

^ agreed, not a chad. Just some horny girls who are already internalizing that their pussy is the only value they can bring to the dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back