Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
It's his good personality, you evil incel!!

40c

Fucking kill me right now, shot a fucking bullet through my head, goddamit, what a shit world, fuck

Its so over its not even funny anymore

I've had my main YT account for 7 years, and others for 10-11 years. This dude makes his YT account this year with one stupid ass low effort video and he gets 174K subs. That's more than all of my YT accs combmined.
Link?

That's brutal blackpill

Last edited:
This guy a chad? no way, that guy is just a 7 or so, the stupid hair makes him look more than what he is.
Also he is cringe as fuck, but stupid teenager sluts like that nowadays.

that chad is gay.

Last edited:
Pure suifuel. Forget different worlds, we're in different galaxies.

More evidence that most women are bisexuals

It was over before it even began

This annoys me . I don't see how this guys any better than me he's just younger with better skin. Yet Ive never had attention

What the actual fuck.

I hate being ugly.

Simps do the same when it's a video of an attractive woman.

Woman plays smoke on water : "Omg so beautiful, good job, keep posting music, awesome....."

Man plays Through the fire and the flames : *Crickets

I wish my face did that. I hate that my face doesn't have that effect.

Wide jaw double chin deep voice its over for me aint it?

This is ridiculous. He can earn a fortune just saying hi. How can the world be so upsidedown? I lack Words...

I dont see it, he is not that attractive, looks like a cuck:feelsrope:

I dont see it, he is not that attractive, looks like a cuck:feelsrope:
Agreed, he has a peter griffin ballsack chin, weird hair, and voice sounds like he smokes 50 packs a day

Btw nice username and avi

Agreed, he has a peter griffin ballsack chin, weird hair, and voice sounds like he smokes 50 packs a day

Btw nice username and avi
You can see a little bit of Harry Styles in his face. The voice is thing they talk a lot about in the comments; his voice is deep and raspy. He speaks slowly. It sounds masculine to females. I have realised one of the most disgusting things about me to females is not just physical appearance and autistic personality but my voice. My voice is higher pitched than it should be and I have a tendency to speak very quickly. It's something I am trying to suppress.

You can see a little bit of Harry Styles in his face. The voice is thing they talk a lot about in the comments; his voice is deep and raspy. He speaks slowly. It sounds masculine to females. I have realised one of the most disgusting things about me to females is not just physical appearance and autistic personality but my voice. My voice is higher pitched than it should be and I have a tendency to speak very quickly. It's something I am trying to suppress.
My voice is bad too. When I hear myself I cringe hard

he does kinda look like a white version of a kpopmaxxxer. Guess foids like that now

That guy is 100% chad and it's giga cope to question his looks.

fucking hate tiktok for this reason

I don’t get it. That fagg boi wouldnt make it in the county Jail without HIV cum juice dripping for his mouth.

Is that what being a Chad now looks like, he looks like a feminine faggot who could get snapped in half like a tooth pick. But no, excuse me, that's what women like now. Cretins.

Fucking retarded vid tbh just sah hi bro worked for me

This guy a chad? no way, that guy is just a 7 or so, the stupid hair makes him look more than what he is.
Also he is cringe as fuck, but stupid teenager sluts like that nowadays.
7/10 males are very rare tbh. Your average normie gets gigamogged by this chadlite. The difference between a 6 and a 7 is huge.

Is his girlfriend ethnic in that other video of his?

Why do all chads have a cleft chin

he looks deformed,
except for his 10/10 eye area

This is the most feminine looking "chad" I've ever seen, wtf foids?:feelswhat:

Eye are is insanely important.
Eyes the window of the soul tehee :foidSoy:

that's the kind of people I want to see get beheaded in brazilian favelas

Absolutely brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3