Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
Oh god this guy looks like a fucking faggot

Right. There has to be more to how that video got all those views besides for him being attractive. I'm sure there was some marketing gimmicks involved behind the scenes.

another proof that women are bigger cucks than men

after I saw this I was like: "Shit I need some drugs ASAP"

Obviously because of his personality silly inkwell. Don't you see he likes music?

Just be born a Chad or might as well not exist theory.

20201105 101932
Just be a joker theory

This pencil neck fag is still circulating on these boards? :feelsugh: :feelsUgh:

have you tried heroin?
how is it?
i've heard a lot of good things about it but also that it's dangerous.

It's indescribable bliss for the duration of the high. All your worries melt away as you drift in and out of consciousness...nothing matters.

I've tried it once but decided not to pursue it. Lots of horror stories of people ODing and becoming slaves to it, spending all their money and basically rotting away with needle marks all over their bodies. If you can use it recreationally then you're in the minority. It takes hold of most once they try it.

Trainspotting is a good film that shows what it's like.

Last edited:
It's indescribable bliss for the duration of the high. All your worries melt away as you drift in and out of consciousness...nothing matters.

I've tried it once but decided not to pursue it. Lots of horror stories of people ODing and becoming slaves to it, spending all their money and basically rotting away with needle marks all over their bodies. If you can use it recreationally then you're in the minority. It takes hold of most once they try it.

that's what i've heard.
you can be homeless and sitting on a bench and it will be like a warm bath that takes you to heaven.
i've tried other opioids but i've heard they're not in the same realm as heroin.
i do want to try it at least once.

have you tried heroin?
how is it?

Ive slammed heroin like 3 times almost a decade ago. Did absolutely nothing for me other than throw up. I almost overdosed from shooting heroin and drinking a beer. Bit yeah heroin is lame. Did nothing

Ive slammed heroin like 3 times almost a decade ago. Did absolutely nothing for me other than throw up. I almost overdosed from shooting heroin and drinking a beer. Bit yeah heroin is lame. Did nothing

there's no way that was heroin then.
how did you almost overdose if it did nothing?

Most people get hooked and would sell everything and possibly suck dick for their next fix. The withdrawals are brutal and u wouldnt wanna wish them upon your worst Chad enemy. (Maybe u would)
there's no way that was heroin then.
how did you almost overdose if it did nothing?

I meant did nothing as in make me feel euphoric like most people say . I just puked and nodded out. I didn't feel good

I meant did nothing as in make me feel euphoric like most people say . I just puked and nodded out. I didn't feel good

I see.
Weed is like that for me.
For most people, heroin feels very euphoric, I believe.

I see.
Weed is like that for me.
For most people, heroin feels very euphoric, I believe.

Weed makes me trip out so bad. I don't do it. Like schizo shit

It's going to be a nice life for this guy. He will walk the same Earth but in a totally different dimension. You can imagine how such positive interractions much influence his emotional and mental outlook, his view of the world and place in it.

have you tried heroin?
how is it?
if it would be so good and helped against all my sorrow do you think I would be here?
I wouldnt recommend trying it, if youre having problems of every kind this stuff is a guarantee for an addiction you will NEVER forget.
And sometimes I felt like shit even if I had plenty of heroin left but that relationship stuff didnt matter for me especially when there was no heroin left cause then I couldnt think of anything but "where can I get heroin?"

if it would be so good and helped against all my sorrow do you think I would be here?
I wouldnt recommend trying it, if youre having problems of every kind this stuff is a guarantee for an addiction you will NEVER forget.
And sometimes I felt like shit even if I had plenty of heroin left but that relationship stuff didnt matter for me especially when there was no heroin left cause then I couldnt think of anything but "where can I get heroin?"

no drug is going to help against all your sorrow.
i wasn't suggesting that.
you liked it enough to have it as your avi so i was wondering.
i was asking your opinion about the effects and pros and cons of the chemical.

He looks extremely feminine lol

I was thinking there was something off about this guy and you hit the nail on the head. Younger women tend to be into those types.

no drug is going to help against all your sorrow.
i wasn't suggesting that.
you liked it enough to have it as your avi so i was wondering.
i was asking your opinion about the effects and pros and cons of the chemical.
Oh sorry, thats because I like a lot of the chemistry of recreational drugs, I even think about getting a tattoo of some of the formula of some substances but that is still unsure.
I don't know that much about chemistry so I cant tell it you for now.
Im planning to read Pihkal so im interest in this topic.

its already been 1 year since this thread dropped, damn

Dude has a weird nose. My nose mogs him. Slightly.

I want to kill myself. It hurts too much.

Looks gay and what is with that cross ear ring trend

That game was not a game, it was more like a really fucked up trip.

It was a journey.
Even in that game story one femoid destroys everything. Games are today's literatures that are showing true nature of society in this era.

Even in that game story one femoid destroys everything. Games are today's literatures that are showing true nature of society in this era.
Didn't choose that ending. Never trusted that whore.

"Just take more showers bro"

You will never have this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back