Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy shit chad posts 1 minute videa of his face staring at camera and get half a mill views. Every girl is thirsting in comment section.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

Anthony1
Anthony2
Anthony3
Anthony4

Last edited:
I got little to no lower third it’s over
if it's any consolation this fucker is probably norwooding by now, already kinda looked like it in 2019

Nasty, useless fucking things

this is so cringe, women like this e-fag?

It's so fucking over. Every girl wants chad and chads are like 1/10000.
Each of us need to hit on 10000 girls before getting a match.
You can literlley post the secret to create a nuclear bomb, how to be invisible, or how to make a million dollar in a day but roasties would rather watch chads face then any of that.
How bad does he mog you jfl i am jumping off the ledge

Read the comment section if you dare, it's more suicide fuel then all my threads combined

his content is his face, jfl at him showing of his side profile at 0:24

View attachment 168065View attachment 168066View attachment 168067View attachment 168068

I feel like all the comments are 13 yo preteens

His hair is so cringe how do foids like that shit

But- but it’s all personality bro!!!

"he looks feminie !! what about respect from other ALPHA MALES BROOO!!!!":soy:

yea, pretty much rope fuel, mang.

over

Chad could post a creep shot video of his own ass pushing turds into the toilet and foids would still find a way to enjoy it.

Imagine get married you’re wife knows you’ll never never as attractive attractive

What a faggot. Probably fuckin queer just doesn't know it. He will get to have heaps of sex with sluts before he decides that though, dog cunt.

i shudder at mere thought of reading those comments

its not jfl, its suicide fuel

Let me punch his ugly feminine cowface, He looks like a cow an ugly one

I want to punch this man and light him up with a gasoline tank and watch his body burn

I remember when this video was new

I don't give a rats ass about chad, or inceldom. You have to be fucking mentally ill to talk about this shit every day.

All lads saying he isn't Chad this is the new chad phenotype for gen z girls, body hair isn't the attractive thing for 13 year olds

He looks like a fag

Also why tf is this always the most-recently-replied-to thread in Must Read? Is it because it's the most potent blackpill? If so, I agree - much more convincing than walls of text and statistics which no one bothers to look at, especially the low-IQ postmaxxers.

Also why tf is this always the most-recently-replied-to thread in Must Read? Is it because it's the most potent blackpill? If so, I agree - much more convincing than walls of text and statistics which no one bothers to look at, especially the low-IQ postmaxxers.
Bruh, The only thing you need is information and letters going to your brain

Then there is a comment section to reply

meanwhile in redpill normieville

Its over for ugly men

Screenshot 20230225 144115 1

just fucking kill me at this point

@Moroccancel2- this thread is overrated.

tomorrow i will show this video to a lot of girls and ask what is so interesting and
charismatic about him then post the responses at this thread. it will be hilarious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back